[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Mmmh, ok then there is instructions, still it’s not explaining much :stuck_out_tongue:

What are we supposed to do with that piece of code ?
Replace the current function, add it to the end or something else ?

Sorry for the stupid question, but i guess i’ll not be the only one to answer you that in the future.

If you could paste here the corrected function it would help, thanks in advance

Thanks for the release very good job :wink:

1 Like

The function I gave you is the modified one pp
Just to replace :wink:

Oh ok, the code is very different between the one we have and the one you give us, i have to work on this Blip thing to understand it better…

Thank you !

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your release, it is very usefull. Just a question, when i cuff someone and forceEnter in the vehicle all works perfect. But i can’t unseat him, and he can’t come out of the vehicle. Is there maybe an other command to use for that?

I’m working on that, at this moment, you can uncuff him in vehicle to let him go out ^^

i have this error, can you help me ?

im a bit confuse how to create the non null job (illegal) in the database !

I think you failed when you copy a script :slight_smile:

Antoine, in job database :

okay ty im gonna create that

I just saw him just now, I forgot to put
“AddEventHandler(“jobs:getJobs”, function ()” in server.lua to jobs.
I do the test and I come back to you
:wink:

1 Like

If we don’t modify the 3 modification of vdk recolt we can remove item or no ? what change with modification ? thx

No, if you don’t apply modifications, you won’t be able to remove item (except if you make your own changes).
Modifications are use in this script because it add a illegal system to vdk_recolt (no blips and available for everyone)

how to get admin cop for addcop plz

Possible to have a server DUMP as well as SQL with the changes?

speedy : just type /copadd ID

Kaldeo_Serveur : this ? gta5_gamemode_essential.sql (5.4 KB)

Are you French? I do not have permission to do / cuff / check

You have to be a cop before doing these commands : /copadd ID
And yeah, i’m French (oh nooo, again a baguette)

3 Likes

Kyo, thanks for the release (Already told that ? :)). Here I have some idea for you, maybe it could be cool to implement that and more “RP” style. Of course your work is amazing, but everyone need sometimes ideas to make better and better again :slight_smile:

• Add the possibility to just change the clothes and not all the ped wehn we take Cop Service (Maybe use the skin_customizations release with yours ?)

• Add the possibiliy to get back our skin when we finish the Cop service (Same as upon, skin_customization would help to get this maybe ?

• Add the Check plate (With the Veshop Registered car plate) Can display the owner of the car when we check a car plate.

That’s some idea I have and could not do cause i’m so bad at LUA scripting :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep that in my mind :smiley: Thanks ^^
(I’m already on skins :slight_smile: )

1 Like