[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Please don’t use chat command in RCON but RCON commands in RCON

@Kyominii

I hate to ask you this, but i attempting to add this to my ESX based server (for the blip feature) and other features i feel as though ESX Police side things is missing. here’s my issue…

When Myself & Another officer go on duty, it show’s our blip for .5 seconds and then goes away, any hints or tips?

I won’t be able to help you on this as we don’t support Cops_FiveM on esx sorry :confused:
But maybe someone on the discord would be able to answer to that question

@Kyominii

I found the issue and resolved it, thank you tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you sync it to the database in MySQL Workbench?

If you have a mysql server running on your host, it should setup the database for you.

Ayo bro i have the same issue, how you solve that stuff ? I would really appreciate it !

when i do /copadd it says that is above your paygrade

Because you need to get cops privileges first.
You can use the CopAddAdmin command on your RCON console for that

Is there a way to remain on duty when you get killed?

where do i fix the gui its kinda laggy when i press down takes a while for it to work

i just tested the GUI and can’t reproduce your issue so it must be something on your end.

Hello can someone help me please? I am getting a error when trying to install this mod! Its saying error multiple primary key error or something like that. I don’t know why but it wont install its on my mod manager. Can someone pm me or give me simple instructions please.

Much Appreciated in advance.

Hello, a screenshot would be appreciate

works for ghmattimysql?

I don’t know, it will if we can mysql-async’s functions

Hi! I have an issue but maybe a question about selection keys. In the cops cloak room I can move up and down through the menu, but I can not select anything. What key is it or what could I do to fix it? Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Hi, make sure the folder is named :“police” and not “Police”, “CopsFiveM”, …

1 Like

That fixed it! Thanks so much. Love your mod!

In the launch of the waiter in the cmd no error, but in game an error appears when I make these orders (/copadd; coprank… : Governement: That’s above your pay grade !

Sorry my english, i am french.
Thanks.