[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Please come on the discord server to have some assistance with that
And I fix the mistake with

on the dev branch, thanks for reporting that

How do you arrest people?

This is my tutorial of how it is installed and how this mod script works even though I am Spanish and I have commented it in Spanish but surely you will be able to learn even if you just see it and I hope your support thanks

1 Like

Is there a way to get how many cops are online and in service?

You already have blips for other onduty agents if you are onduty

Where do I edit the database details?

Nevermind, I got it!

So im having some issues. Everything is working correctly for me. But other officers cannot go on duty. Here is an example picture.
http://prntscr.com/i6yhbd - he is the same rank as me correctly in the database. but he has no options when he presses e on the blip

So getting down to the issue its when i hit /copadd then there id that the issue is happening if i add them manually in the database its fine

https://prnt.sc/i6yhmp - now here is mine not sure what to do

Make sure you are running the last version of cops.
If you still experience this issue, please come on the Discord server

does this work as a trainer for other servers? And can i please have a video or a step by step tutrial on how to enable it.

No this is not a trainer and no there is no video, read the readme file

1 Like

uhh, I installed the cop fivem mod and everything but it still doesn’t work, the map shows the cop stuffs but I’m unable to give myself admin…etc, the "CopAddAdmin stuff doesn’t work.

What does it say when you type CopAddAdmin in your server terminal or RCON Client ?

Please, can you help me?
I installed everything as it talks to do, but the system is not working.
Is it because I’m using the “Dunko” base? Because there he put an outdated police system and I wanted to upgrade to yours, but I do not know how.

I can not or do not know how to add personnel to the police on the whitelist.
By the chat is not giving.
Are there any other ways to add the cops to the whitelist?

muy bueno el video, por su modo hasta que funcionó, pero no habló de cómo habilitar a Whitelist y cómo añadir al personal como policía.

¿Podría hacer un video explicando o incluso explicar por aquí?

The white list is for servers that use the MYSQL database, and since I do not have an open server 24 I have not looked at its function apart from that I do not control anything from mysql I’m sorry

Good evening guys, I’m new to the forum how do I activate these commands?

@Lunga : Have you any error on your server console ?

@Robson_Romertinelly : just install the script, commands would be already enabled if the script is properly installed

can i use this in dunko’s vrp? they already have one cop system, but i like to trade for yours… its possible? If yes, i’m having trouble with config, can someone help pls…

@Kyominii So I did everything right, but when I try to add some player as a policeman he just does not add, not give any messages.

I believe I’m doing the wrong way to add, I press F8 and I type: / copadd + ID

Then this command appears in the chat and everyone sees the message.