[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

@Kyominii yes I have even more than one

@Kyominii but they are not all blue

kyominii now it says this when i try to join ??

@FakerTV : Can you share us a screenshot please ?

@BEDORAL : Please join the discord

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT rank FROM police WHERE identifier = ‘steam:1100001064c8046’ {@identifier=steam:1100001064c8046}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Help please? I set the correct info in the server.cfg
Also, how to setup a CouchDB connection?

You haven’t set the correct info in the server.cfg
And you can’t use CouchDB for this script

I have one issue, i try to join my server but its says Connection failed, Couldnt load resource police. :frowning:
What can i do ?. All files are there and in bat file its says Started resource police whitout errors :S

https://gyazo.com/fd69569dbdc61655881192e76e49f8f2

Started resource essentialmode
Started resource esplugin_mysql
Started resource es_admin2
Failed to load script config/config_db.lua.
Started resource police
Started resource pgmods

I have checked all directorys and the only one I remember was POLICE having that file but its no longer in there. I have installed the package 4 times and no file…

I have delete all and did it from begining and now i can join my server. Coming back if i need more help :slight_smile:

I figured out the trick for this mod. So if you need help I can help you very easily

Tell me :slight_smile:

its not easy to explain. what does you server.cfg mod list look like?

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start playernames
start police
start es_admin2
start essentialmode
start LockDoors
start mysql-async

I have some error again, but i can come in to my server this time :confused:

Btw how do i get admin on my server with rcon ? i have made to get superadmin with essentialmode but i am not so good at command and script :confused: i just want have access like lambda and so on ?. I must go to bed now, coming back later today :slight_smile:

theres your issue. MySQL-async needs to be before essentialmode and you’re missions a very important plugin.

Go to this link and download this and follwo the instructions very well. This plugin is important. It is the ASI for you SQL database

https://kanersps.pw/files/esplugin_mysql.zip

once you download that you need to set your server.cfg like this

Essentialmode Related(OPTIONAL TAG)

start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql

there two commands you have to enter but you need to get this working first.

Commands

• /setgroup (Mod, Admin, SuperAdmin)
  • /setadmin (1-4)

@Jason1123 : Humm no, essentialmode isn’t require to make mysql-async or cops_fivem working

@WhySoSerious : your error is about mysql-async, you haven’t configure it (set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.01;database=gta5_gamemode_essential;userid=root;password=1202")
If you still have issues, please join the discord

1.4.2 released

• Added auto table creation to reduce installation issues.
  • Added the option to enable or disable the blips for police stations.
  • Allow two players forced into one vehicle
1 Like

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS police (identifier varchar(255) NOT NULL, rank int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0) {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT rank FROM police WHERE identifier = ‘steam:1100001012c08ea’ {@identifier=steam:1100001012c08ea}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

What to do ?

Make sure you gave to mysql-async right informations (if you have difficulties, you can join the discord)