[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

ok thank you very much. @Louis_Stumpp

No problem. Hope that helps!

So installed, no errors in the console starting, but when I try to do /copadd,

However, ingame when I try and do /copadd, I get this
Help :frowning:

look at the post above u that i did

Every time I try to do CopAddAdmin 1 in my rcon it says invalid password. What am I doing wrong?

for me it says everywhere. that the command doesn’t exist(chat gives some scripts that i can’t get rid of ) . i used chat , the cmd , IceCon.

1 Like

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. <–I keep getting this error trying to use CopAdd or any commands

@QuantumPlayzYT : Because you are not connected to RCON (you gave a wrong password, you can get the password on your server.cfg)

@Matt_Gamerlati : Make sure the script is started (check if there’s no error during starting)

@crow1978 : The error is explicit

Make sure you gave to mysql-async the right credentials

1 Like

Is this just for RP or can you coop with your friend against AI?

Seem to be getting this when attempting to add a user as a cop. Doesn’t seem to matter whether it’s console, RCON etc.

@Deimos : Just RP for now but AI things is in progress

@Pullock : Are you using a server base like esx or es_rp ?

Maybe you haven’t use CopAddAdmin correctly.
Can you send me what did you type exactly ?

I get this error, do i have to rent a server or can i use my own hosted?

Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:250: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:250: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

1 Like

where do I find the minranksetrank and what do I exacly do and what ip do I type in
++++++++++++

What was the issue that made parachute close in mid air?

@scrpiit : you haven’t installed mysql-async

@BEDORAL : you can find it in config/config.lua, and what do you mean with your ip stuff ?

@MJRamon : It’s an old bug which is closed (fixed)

Yes. I know it’s closed, thank you. But what was it?

Parachute wasn’t working. For instance you jump from a plane, you open the parachute then the next frame you automatically drop the parachute

Sorry, if I am not straight. What was the fix?

Here : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/commit/f7fc315106aa54dcf6e1396a1b97e7281c9e24b6#diff-085aa9b614b9646e872d3d52e337d19eR638