[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

i can’t chose a car

Have you used the CopAdd command in your server console ?
You can’t choose a car if you are not in service

what is the server console? Cmd? Or you mean server.cfg??

have you discord… i need help

It is what opens when you open your .bat file and your server launches…

I using cmd in to start the server

I give up, if you do not know what a server console is you might want to just rent a server from zap-hosting.com

1 Like

My cmd open when im running the server starter???

Something which looks like this : https://i.imgur.com/P4tfXY8.png

yes…it was cmd!!!

Most i enable some ranks or something??? on heidiSQL on police table its no ranks or identifier in data?

When you type the command, how do you type it ? Have you any error message ?

I type /copadd [my id]

And here is the error: stack traceback:
server/main.lua:80: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:560: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:60: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:74: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Error running call reference function for resource esx_billing-master: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: server/main.lua:80: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:80: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:560: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:60: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:74: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
hitch warning: frame time of 1188 milliseconds

Why not using CopAdd on your server console like I said ? If you don’t listen to people, we can’t help you …

Hey, where would I find the code, which forces the clocked in user to be clocked out after death?

Thanks.

1 Like

I need some help to make my self a cop but it says Thats above your pay grade what shall i do

hey. i have an issue. so i used - say /copadd [id] - (i have a feeling it didn’t do anyting.) in console and i can’t see the blue markers at the station. like the ones where you have to walk in them and then press a button.

1 Like

do copaddadmin in the rcon @Majestick @Matt_Gamerlati

can you please walk me through. i’m kind of lost. @Louis_Stumpp

1 Like

U need [Release] IceCon: the officially supported rcon tool and run it and connect to your server with the ip and rcon password. Then type that command and ID 1 if ur user 1.