[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

thanks mate any chance we could get some help on there?

there jail mod on cops fivem?

I am Superadmin on my server but when i typ /copadd 1 i get ‘’ That’s above your pay grade! "

Add your inital steam ID and rank via the MySQL DB or RCON /copadd command

@Kyominii What framework is compatible with this

@STN : it’s planned but not at the moment

@calmitup : this script isn’t using essentialmode, so you have to use CopAddAdmin through your RCON / server console

@Walkers : I don’t know, I’m not using any framework so you have to check by yourself

Hi, I have disabled the whitelist, at the moment I want anyone who joins, to have the ability to become a cop. However, when they try to clock in, the police cloackroom menu is blank unless I add them to the database. How would I go about fixing this?

help how to fix

@Nicholas_Robinson : Make sure you are running 1.4.1

@Folk_ZA : You haven’t followed instructions about installation. Please drop in ressources only the police folder and not the whole Cops_FiveM-master folder

???

Copy-Paste from my last post :

what most i do wheni have put in the sql file on heidi sql? some ranks or something?

It’s not the point here.
You have an issue because you haven’t drop the right folder into your server. So it won’t start like it should

yeah it’s working now, but when i type “/copadd 1” nothing happens… 1=my id in the game

and i need a display so can see what my job is, like vrp_display not working… have you some tips what i can do?

Check your server console if you have any error (and yes, it’s the in game id)
You can also use CopAdd or CopAddAdmin in your server console (be carefull, it’s case sensitive)

And no, I have no tip about the job display

thank you for answer!

in cmd it’s says “/copa/copadd 1
No such command /copadd.
cfx>”

Why are you using chat command into you server console ?

now the police job working, but i can’t change chlotes or something…?