[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

please someone tell me how can i add police
i have database in myphpadmin
im noob

Any chance u could help me do that?

i really wish their was like a youtube video on how to install and configure all of this

edit: Im stuck at im not to sure what to do with the sql stuff because i am going through a dedicated server hoster

please how did you add yourself in database can you tell us please

there a bug when i give someone a fine he give money0

@ACTION-GAMER use CopAddAdmin in your server console / RCON console

@2H2K_Jack what’s the issue ?

@Nick_Fletcher There’s nothing to configurate. The only thing you have to do is to use CopAddAdmin on your server console / RCON console

@STN Fines features can be outdated as it’s using an old script which can be outdated. I’ll see that

thank you for replaying
now i have this error

i dont know how to fix it im using myphpadmin database
do i need chande something ? in above you mention permission user what permission user please ? can you tell me in details please i really appropriate that

permission user ?
There’s nothing like that

Your issue is about your mysql-async which failed to connect to your sql server. Refer to your hoster for that

Could anyone please help me set up this i have been trying for so long

1 Like

Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:394: No such export mysql_fetch_scalar in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:394: in metamethod ‘__index’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:134: in field ‘fetchScalar’
server/server.lua:417: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
No such command CopAdd.

Im getting this in game and in rcon when ever I try to use the commands?

@2H2K_Jack what’s the issue ?

@Alex_Stanley_Canadia make sure you properly installed mysql-async

help i dont have command /copadd

How did you get the nearest player and cuff them? I can’t figure out how :stuck_out_tongue: .

EDIT: Never mind I got it :slight_smile:

Can you come on the discord server ?

mod you identifier on essentialmode ??

i run server [vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

not have essentialmode

have a Vrpfx on sql
i mix vrpfx and essentialmode mod cop not work

Ok, I’ve got the mysql working. I can add myself and others to ranks but the “F5” button doesn’t do anything.
So I have 2 questions. Why isn’t this working, and what is the numerical value of “F7” so I can change it.

EDIT: Nothing seems to be working but the chat with the script.

You don’t need to run essentialmode for cops_fivem.
The first time you run this script you need to add yourself manually to the database.

Add a new row to your police table with your identifier and rank

Ranks

ID Name
0 Trainee
1 Trooper
2 Master Police Officer
3 Sergeant
4 Lieutenant
5 Captain
6 Chief of Police
7 Admin Police Rank

@Kyominii the discord thing keeps saying expired and i need some help with the adding it in my server please

hi mate i wanted to join discord for help but the invite says its exspired

@Folk_ZA : essentialmode isn’t required

@Alex_Stanley_Canadia : is your server log saying that police script is running ? (try CopAddAdmin on your server console for example)

@ghosty : you can use CopAdd and CopAddAdmin with your server / RCON console since 1.4.1

@Walkers @2H2K_Jack : Here a new one (sorry) : https://discord.gg/CecEKsz