[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Yeah I will now, give us a sec.

Hello! I have a problem when some player is take wanted level, not coming police notifycation have point in map, just problem with notify. I changed police.lua files to standart but still not working. Help pleace.

This script doesn’t notify anything when someone take wanted level at the moment :confused:

Your release is interesting but I do not understand that how I would I be the cop.

You can use commands like copadd/coprem/coprank (in game) to add ppl as cop. If you are an admin on your server, you should use CopAddAdmin on your server console / RCON

1 Like

Hi. Using the links you provided in the OP i am trying to get [Release] [ES] Simple Banking port to 3.1.0 to work (replces the one you have linked so maybe need to update your OP). I am adding the code in that you have supplied but I can’t get the banks to appear on the map.

I get this in my webconsole in start up

875] Could not find dependency vrp for resource banking.
[ 1031] ^3Couldn’t start resource banking.^7

Thanks

Note Its a clean installation of the server using ES essentials and ESX base

Are you sure you haven’t install an other banking script ?

Where do i add the sql file because theirs not database in the folders?

A database is not a file, it’s a software.
Check on google how to install a database like mariadb or heidisql or what you want (just make sure it’s an SQL database)

I’ve made some changes to this script, id like to share if that’s alright

Renamed some menus
Added props that can be dropped including spike strips
Disabled the garage (we use lambda)
Renamed animations

Id love to hear your thoughts! Keep in mind i just learned all this jazz a month ago

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_OWmHZJg2e4RGVwQ3B5REY2VlE

2 Likes

Of course you can sahre your work.
I have no many time atm but I’ll try to have a look to your modifications :wink:

Thanks! i posted here Removed-no longer working

2 Likes

“No such command CopAddAdmin.”

How do I add the first cop so they can add other cops in-game?

CopAddAdmin (RCON) is available since 1.4.1, make sure you are running this version

can you make a how to install video please or make it not need mysql

Is there a way to make it so then when you die you don’t have to reclock in?

Near line like 718 in the client.lua comment out the line that says “ServiceOff()”
(This is in the “Control death events” part of the code)

1 Like

Do I just edit it to “ServiceOn()”?

Anyone know how to change the keys to the menu. Our community want to open it up with a different key.