[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Is there a way that I can download different cop cars and put them in to work with this?

Can anyone help me out whenever i go to the station and try to press enter on any of the divisions it makes the clicking sound but nothing happens model doesnt change no weapons are given nothing

https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/config/config.lua#L18

@Kyominii https://gyazo.com/9bdd4283cdca6f95a8325379c1a023fa could you help me in the gif im spamming enter and nothing is happening everything is setup right im pretty sure (on fxserver

can you please send me the code to replace con with spike strips and location to replace please:slight_smile:

@Zach : You need to rename police-fxserver or police-legacy to police

@MrPapBrum : Spike strips will be added in a future version, you can use this one if you want spikes before the release : [REQUEST] Stinger/Spike Script?

1 Like

I leave here a video I made in fivem with several mods

A video of a series that I am conducting with fiveM and many mods

do u think there is anyway to add someone the database so i dont ne3ed to run /copadd everytime they join

i would like to know this to stop having to type rthe command evrytime

Any luck with the parachute issue?
Whenever I deploy the chute it works for a second, then the chute comes off and I fall to the floor.

@Alice_Woodley : There is an issue about that on Github

@TrundleTheGreat : I’m busy with another issue, please wait ^^’

1 Like

Hello I know my question is not for this particular issue but it has to do with cars, Do you know of a post or something that teaches how to do so that cars can do drift? And please do not pass the link to the bike drift post or the simpledrift because those are rubbish …

Uhm, how do i become a cop…

@Sr_lazaro : SimpleDrift has all native and function to make your own :slight_smile:

@TrollingSloth_Gaming : /copadd (ID)

idk if it’s just me, but when I press enter to go onduty, nothing happens

rename police-fxserver or police-legacy to police

i have cop whitelist enabled and its setup correctly it if i type /copadd it will say the usage but if i type /copadd (my id)
it does nothing! im still on cfx server and it used to work but now it doesnt :frowning:

Most of the time when I join back onto my server im not a cop no more. I always have to do coprem 1 and then do copadd 1 to make myself a cop again. How do I fix this so I can make others cop and when they join they are still a cop

Another thing is how do I make it so when u become cop it gives you a pistol and a tazer

@rhys19 : check your logs

@IceFineGamer : go to armory (check locations), and for the issue, I’m working on it