Error
SQL query:

CREATE TABLE police (
identifier varchar(255) NOT NULL,
rank varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘Recrue’
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

@ClintBeastwood : I don’t think so, I’m working with mysql-async and not many scripts are using couchdb so you have to make cops compatible with couchdb scripts by your own

@breaup : I never think about rcon commands, nice idea ^^. At the moment, you have to use the command on your chat

@tmopower : Which error ?

@Kaskamp : It’s saying : No database selected, so you have to select a database before execute the sql file

@Kyominii omg. thank you for the speedy response. My friends and i are just setting up our server and trying to get it in working condition <3

1 Like

5598140] Connecting: Walter White
[   5600078] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[   5647015] Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:47: attempt to index a nil value (global 'MySQL')
[   5647047] stack traceback:
[   5647078] 	server/server.lua:47: in function 'checkIsCop'
[   5647093] 	server/server.lua:83: in upvalue 'handler'
[   5647109] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
[   5647140] stack traceback:
[   5647156] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   5647187] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[   5647203] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
[   5647218] hitch warning: frame time of 242 milliseconds
[   5668672] Error running call reference function for resource police: server/server.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global 'MySQL')
[   5668687] stack traceback:
[   5668703] 	server/server.lua:14: in function 'addCop'
[   5668734] 	server/server.lua:239: in local 'ref'
[   5668750] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[   5668797] Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
[   5668812] stack traceback:
[   5668828] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   5668859] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
[   5668875] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
[   5668890] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
[   5668906] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in field 'cmd'
[   5668922] 	server/main.lua:101: in upvalue 'handler'
[   5668953] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
[   5668984] stack traceback:
[   5669000] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   5669031] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[   5669047] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>

I love the new props. Have you considered spike strips as well? Another thread discussing this linked to a (non-lua) script for spike strips and I also discovered some promising code on pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/Ajqr1PBJ

@tmopower : Please check you have MySQL-Async imported on __resource.lua

@Loque : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/issues/52

1 Like

If there is an answer to this question I can’t seem to find it… Is there a way to set a hotkey to go on duty as a leo without going to a station??? If you die and revive, it knocks you off duty and didn’t want to have to go back to a station every time… Thanks…

When i put the jail add-on in. I lose my markers. dose anyone know where i that setting is? thank you

Im using couchdb so I must have mysql?

ALL GOOD I got It yeahhh !

1 Like

@Glimtech_Arms : you have to modify the script about hotkey, and if you are using emergency, you keep your job (if not please send a ticket on github)

@OfficerKane : Jail add-on isn’t up to date with the last Cops_FiveM version

@Kyominii I sent you a ticket, #65… Thanks

hello i’m on the FX Server and forcing in vehicle doesn’t work

heres their error

Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scrip
ting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:221: atte
mpt to concatenate a nil value (field 'force_player_get_in_vehicle_part_2')
stack traceback:
        server/server.lua:221: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
1 Like

@Glimtech_Arms : When I said send a ticket, I mean send a ticket if you are using emergency AND not keeping your job ^^

@Matthew_stegink : This issue has been fixed : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/commit/77860107c1189cbde2704800f1493202de8ddecc

Using this with es_rp will cause problems correct? Some way to deactivate only es_rp’s police and use this instead? So I’ve seen it seem to have more options

I don’t know how es_rp is working. I think you should ask the creator of es_rp if you want more informations about that ^^

1 Like

Thanks, trying to start something in the GTA V RP, trying to understand how everything works to build a server ^^

1 Like

Use IsControlJustPressed to create your hotkey and execute one of these functions : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/cloackroom.lua#L13 (clockIn_Uniformed, clockIn_Undercover or clockIn_SWAT) to clock in
If you want to create a clockout hotkey, use clockOut function

And for die/revive, here is the death event : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/client.lua#L595
So you can remove or modify it

Thanks for the response and sorry about the mix up. As the last time I coded was back on a Commodore 64, I must be missing the proper placement for the “IsControlJustPressed” command for the hotkey to work. Good news tho I did modify the death part so now I don’t have to return to a station and go on duty after I revive. If and only if you have time to enlighten me as to the placement of that command, great. If not that’s kewl as well and thanks for the help…