[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

I press e in game but there is nothiing it just says police’s cloack room no buttons?

1 Like

You have to add your steam:id64_hex and your rank into your database
In 1.4, you have to do it manually
In Pre-Release 1.4.1, you can do it with CopAddAdmin / CopAdd on the server console

Its workiung bnow but dont know which file i need top add or edit the uniform guns and buttons?

Hi

I’m totally new to having my own server and adding things in. infact I know nothing about the mod talk everyone goes on about but I am keen to learn on a simplified level if someone can provide that…

also I have been looking at this release for a few days now but I have no idea how to load it into my server… I use the latest FX Server if that helps…

PLEASE HELP!
thank you.

Anyway to get rid of blue hover thing so randoms won’t go on duty like is their a way I can make it a command ?

@Liam1 Files on client folder

@MrLippo : Follow install instruction on the OP / Github

@isaiah2raw : If the menu looks like it is laggy, you probably have an issue with your server as the menu is using a WebUI interface (provided by FiveM)

It keeps telling me 'couldn’t load resource police :frowning:

Take a screen of your police folder

@Kyominii

Hey,
Im having a problem currently in that the system is loading and the SQL file is loading in my database but there is no points on the map for any thing.
I walk in to the changing room and the icon is there but place or UI for me to go on duty.
If anyone can help i will be very greatful

@Nicholas_Robinson & @ashy5231 : Can you join the discord ?

I can, do you have an up to date discord link as the one on the orginal post is exipred.

Ohhh, weird :confused:
here a new one : https://discord.gg/pTMWT8M

Yeah I will now, give us a sec.

Hello! I have a problem when some player is take wanted level, not coming police notifycation have point in map, just problem with notify. I changed police.lua files to standart but still not working. Help pleace.

This script doesn’t notify anything when someone take wanted level at the moment :confused:

Your release is interesting but I do not understand that how I would I be the cop.

You can use commands like copadd/coprem/coprank (in game) to add ppl as cop. If you are an admin on your server, you should use CopAddAdmin on your server console / RCON

1 Like

Hi. Using the links you provided in the OP i am trying to get [Release] [ES] Simple Banking port to 3.1.0 to work (replces the one you have linked so maybe need to update your OP). I am adding the code in that you have supplied but I can’t get the banks to appear on the map.

I get this in my webconsole in start up

875] Could not find dependency vrp for resource banking.
[ 1031] ^3Couldn’t start resource banking.^7

Thanks

Note Its a clean installation of the server using ES essentials and ESX base

Are you sure you haven’t install an other banking script ?