[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Download Pre-1.4.1 or add your steam:<steamid_hex64> in your database -> police table

How do you add yourself to db Manuel ?

There is an issue where if someone gets whitelisted via /copadd they must rejoin to see the menu but the circle appears.

@Mammoth_Gaming : create the police table (with the sql file available on github), then insert a row

@CaesarNero : I don’t understand what you mean :confused:

timeframe for couchdb? didnt the old version have couchdb support?

Ols version had a support for couchdb, but not anymore with 1.4

1 Like

can someone make a command like /cop to go on duty rather than having to go to a police station?

it’s a good idea, please submit your idea on github (issue section)

where do i go to add my self in the db? the clock in menu is empty when i go to the station. @Kyominii

insert a new row on your police table with your identifier and your rank, you can also use pre-release 1.4.1 (available on dev branch - github) and use CopAddAdmin or CopAdd from your server console

Could someone provide a screenshot of what the database should look like? I’m really confused on how to do it manually.

Thank you! I got help from you and another person.

Is there a way to set custom outfits? I changed the clock in names for police, detective, and swat. But is there a way i can change them so they correspond with the new names i changed…?

@SouthAreaRPC : https://i.imgur.com/KfQyaEG.png
@Alex_M : Look at the cloackroom.lua file

did you ever fix the parachute glitch?

Yes, since 1.4

Char limite

1 Like

I’m just now seeing that you released 1.4 and removed couchdb support which is what i was using. Are there instructions on how to change over now? Or am I not seeing them (certainly possible). Since I’m going to have to start from scratch, should I just do a fresh install of this and act as if I never had it, since my database in couchdb is going to void?

You can install an sql database without removing couchdb.

1 Like

Yeah sorry, I probably didn’t explain that well enough. I meant only the data thats stored from V1.3. I’m not getting rid of couchdb. I still use it for other scripts. I meant I’ll be losing all the data from your script. So would it be better to just remove the resource, clear my cache and start over and install SQL?

Ohhh, yeah, I think you can find some tips on Google to migrate couchdb data to sql

1 Like