[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Interesting.

The only problem is stuffing people in the back of those cars.

CVPI and Chargers.

Same issue here, menu is opening but no buttons inside.

You have to add yourself in your db manually (or download the police version from the dev branch and use CopAddAdmin [steam:hex | ingame-id] (rcon command)

You can join us on the Discord, ppl can help you if you want

Great mod, we love it!

1 Like

hi. i can’t connect to my server for some reason, when i look at the cmd it says that some metadata from this script won’t load. Help me please

please send me a picture of your resource/police folder please

the real script folder is in your case resources/police/police ^^
So move all files from resources/police/police to resources/police

oh yeah. uhm. do you have a script so like you could turn off the siren and keep the lights on.?=

I am having the issue where the options in the cloakroom do not appear.

I have cleared my local and server-sided cache. MySQL-Async is set up properly as essentialmode works.

Any ideas?

Please come on the support discord server

Hey i cant add cops to the db it says this

Govermenmt usage copadd [ID]

It dont work
just dont work man

Type /copadd [ID] and replace [ID] with the IG ID of the player you want to add (use scoreboard to get the ID)

What score board and ig?

The scoreboard is available with the Up Arrow key and IG means In Game

Yup having the same issue can’t go on duty!

You have to add yourself in your db or download the dev version (cf. github) and use CopAddAdmin [steam:hex|ig-id] on your RCON console / server console

1 Like

I have an issue here with this police mod if i go to a police station en press E i see police’s cloackroom and underneath it will show a little black box that sits there empty i have no option in there that would say something like detective or swat or cop whatever
doe anyone know the fix for this??