[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Ah yes, Hex. Do I include the “steam:hex” or just the “hex”

And thank you :smiley:

It would be “steam:hex” :slight_smile:

Could somebody make a video how to install this.
Because I not getting it to work

Hi,

I have been experiencing issues that I’m sure can be resolved rather easily.

• When I do /copadd, is it not supposed to retain that individual so I don’t have to keep adding them? Each time it requires Admin to readd them - even if I manually edit their file in CouchDB.

• When forcing player into car, some cars do not function the same as others. Is this because of the car slot? Example: I can’t put someone in a Crown Victoria but I can put them into a FPIS. Another example, one Tahoe and FPIUs will work but a single Tahoe does not. With this, I’m assuming it’s a flag issue on the vehicles - would this be correct?

I keep getting this.
https://pastebin.com/9BBpsfQx
Can somebody help me pls

@Trooper-woods : Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Check your DB Password (in server.cfg)

@ExiledSpark : Have a look at v1.4 (btw couchdb isn’t support now)
About vehicles, you have to drag the player and make his ped look at the vehicle (front of the ped in front of the vehicle’s door)

Ah, that explains it.

First Issue: So upgrade to 1.4? How do I tell what version I’m on?

Second Issue: We did, I can throw the PED into a random vehicle but not specific vehicles.

Upgrade* to 1.4 ^^
Weird, it should works with any vehicles, please submit a ticket on Github, I’ll test that (it could be great to add all known vehicle which doesn’t work with this feature)

I snuck an edit after reading (SORRY!)

I should add and should have put in before, it’s a vehicle from LSPDFR, not sure if that makes a difference. I will look at the flags and compare them but one would think the slots being the same - they should fit?

If they aren’t, I’ll let you know my results.

EDIT - Either way, I’ll let you know what I found and how it needs to work for addon/replace vehicles.

Ohh and the player have to be cuffed also ^^
And there’s no flag, its’s working with Raycast

1 Like

Sorry to be annoying.
But what I need to do with the db password in server. Cfg?

Thanks for the fast replying

Check in MySQL-Async post :wink:

1 Like

I mist be blind I can’t find the post👀

1 Like

I have put this in my server. Cfg
Do I need to edit it

You have to edit with credentials you have

1 Like

So I need to edit this with my DB inlog

yes, and database too if your database has a different name

1 Like

Thanks for the reply
I let it know if get it work :open_hands:

Alright so here’s the problem for some reason with me, so everything is setup right no errors at all. I go into the police station and open the menu but i can’t click any options it does nothing at all. Also when i turn on white list and add myself as a cop it adds me as a cop but it does not let me use the F5 menu or any other custom menu that is in the script.