[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

You can’t atm, but I’ve just opened a ticket on Github to not forget your proposition : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/issues/81

i dont know whats happening but I cant change my skin and go on duty :confused:

have you any logs ? any error client-side/server-side ?

I’ve got everything working, but when leaving the server and rejoining it does not save my police rank, yet on the database it says Rank as Recrue. Any ideas?

I am using 1.4, Essential works within my database but the table police doesn’t, we it at least doesn’t update or change when setting someone as a police officer

v1.4 is using numeric value in rank field, not string :slight_smile:
(check upgrade section on github)

Oh my bad! I’ll go check it out, I thought downloading the version would put my straight on 1.4

Now I just get an error with “that’s above your pay grade” do I have to manually enter it into the Database? If so what number do I need to enter in?

Ahh okay, I’ve just read this. Nothing actually comes up in the database. I’m going to try set that to 0 then setting myself a higher rank and see if that works

Okay, so I’ve tried setting it to 0 but nothing still comes up on the database… I have nothing in rank of identifier no matter what I’ve tried

Awesome cheers, I’ll test it out

Edit: Brilliant! Worked thank you!

1 Like

I’ll add a RCON command in the future to make this part easier :wink:

forget it it seems it wont work if I change the folder name to something else but its works now

Can anybody test this issue https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/issues/70 ?

@roboticgamer : yeah, the folder must be “police” because of WebUI

1 Like

Very good :smiley:
So there’s no more known bug ^^
Maybe time to release the 1.4 ^^

Just tried the new update and everything’s working fine for us, great job!

1 Like

So… If someone could help me out with installation, that would be amazing.
I’ve done the following

1. Dragged “police” folder into resources
  2. Added “start police” in my server.cfg AFTER EssentialMode MySQL-Async
  3. Added “police.sql” into my essentialmode database, table is created and no errors.
  4. When I start the server nothing happens… Is there a command I need to do to activate it or something?

EssentialMode works just fine using MySQL-Async but can’t seem to get this to work.

Any ideas? Any help appreciated. Oh and I am using the 1.4.0 version (latest)

server.cfg

You need to insert yourself into the police database, you need your steam ID & need to set yourself Rank 7

I’m assuming SteamID hex or SteamID64?

I grabbed it by using Status on my ID so I guess so? (on RCON)