[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Ok, I’ve looked through all the files so I’m assuming I’m missing something. Where do we put in our database info to connect.

ok, off to install that then LOL

Ok, guess I’m doing something wrong and I can’t seem to find it.

Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:445: No such export mysql_fetch_all in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:445: in metamethod '__index'
        @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:111: in field 'fetchAll'
        server/server.lua:60: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131>

1 Like

1.4 I just checked and this error doesn’t show up until I log into the server.

The police database, yes. I also checked my mysql server to insure it was running. I also have mysql-async installed. If it’s properly, I’m not sure. But it’s installed.

Just punch me in the face LOL. I forgot to start the async resource in the server.cfg. I’ve been putting and taking out resources all day as this is a new setup and somehow just skipped that step LOL.

Thank you for your time though.

1 Like

I have to fix it, I think the issue come from here : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM_dev/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/client.lua#L641

I will fix the issue when I have some time

I just tested it and yes that’s the issue because that event is constantly triggering while drag is false.

if anyone wants to do a quick test since I don’t have another player to test with try this line out for 640

elseif IsEntityAttachedToEntity(myped, ped) and not drag then

and see if it gives any results.

1 Like

when i’m at the police station, and want to change to an officer it doesnt work the cloackroom is empty it does not show anything also when i do /copadd 1 i get this

Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:54: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:54: in function ‘stringsplit’
server.lua:2: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:54: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)

Your error is related to textscript, not cops

but why i dont see the stuff in the cloackroom. and also it adds nothing to the database wich works because other scripts work fine with it

I don’t know, the error you gave isn’t enough (because it isn’t related to cops) for understand why it isn’t working for you. Can you check your log once again and look if you don’t find something else ?

ok, I didn’t look too much into the code as I don’t use this script I’ll have to look at how he does the dragging. I’ll try to come up with something that works since ky is busy IRL in the mean time until he can come up with something for 1.4

no error just get this

Started resource police
Error loading script server.lua in resource lastpostodb: server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:2: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource lastpostodb
Started resource frfuel
^3Couldn’t find resource enginetoggle.^7
cfx> Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

oh forgot to say im superadmin with level 11 perms

Whats your coprank at? Change the required level to promote from 6 to 0 in your config or go into your sql database and set yourself at rank 7.

but the database of the police is empty, it doesnt add anything

I’ve just push a new commit on github dev
Parachute issue should be fix now, can you test it please and test drag too ?

1 Like

I can’t work on it atm, I’m working on small issue because I have many time ^^’
Maybe next week-end or during this week, idk I’m quite busy ^^

And I fixed the chat issue when you disable rank display

1 Like

so what should i do to keep someone whitelisted for pd

Can someone test if the issue about the chat (https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/issues/73) is now fixed for you ? I have test but I want to be sure

@NickModzGTA : keep someone whitelisted for pd ?

1 Like