[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

People get busy don’t worry.
You provide quality work for free and people should be more patient.
Thanks for releasing everything!

1 Like

I was getting an issue with the cop ranks, doing /coprank id [rank#] would return “above your pay grade!”
I just went and turned on whitelisting and /copadd [id] then manually set my rank to 7 in the sql database to fix it.
Is there a way to get around that error?

coprank and copadd is working with rank now : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM_dev/blob/master/police-fxserver/config/config.lua#L80

So you have to add your rank manually in the db the first time
Probably I should add a rcon command to do that

it doesnt create anything in couchdb

does it have to go in the [essential] folder?

I may sound like a noob, but how do i uncommen the import line in __resource.lua? For FX server?

@XTheGreatJamesX : I forgot to mention that, CouchDB support will be remove from 1.4

@mrdemizle : Remove the “–” before the import line

Is this the 1.4 version? I notice the title says 1.4 but on the github it says it 1.3? Click bait haha

1 Like

Sorry for such a stupid question. But I don’t see the config_db.lua file in the github.

There’s no more the config_db.lua file in 1.4 because couchdb support is now drop

Thanks for the quick reply, It was erroring out because it wasn’t there, so I just took the one from 1.3(with mysql set) and used it.

What about Jail Function? need to create self?

@mrCPUgeek : I forgot to remove config_db from resource file, it should be working now

@Pikar : Jail function isn’t yet available in cops but you can find one on this forum if I remember well

1 Like

when ever i do /copadd 1 i get this error in the console:

Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1520469512
InvokeNative: execution failed: type must be object, but is array
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: Execution of native 000000008e8cc653 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:190: in function ‘PerformHttpRequestInternal’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:233: in function ‘PerformHttpRequest’
server/classes/player.lua:198: in function ‘CreatePlayer’
server/player/login.lua:10: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in upvalue ‘Callback’
server.lua:28: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:110000104353179}”
Error running system event handling function for resource LockDoors: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:17: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:17: in function ‘stringSplit’
server.lua:6: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Error running system event handling function for resource mxhandcuff: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: sv_handcuffs.lua:38: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
sv_handcuffs.lua:38: in function ‘stringsplit’
sv_handcuffs.lua:4: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Error running system event handling function for resource RappelHeli: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:17: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:17: in function ‘stringSplit’
server.lua:6: in upvalue ‘handler’
stack traceback:

how can i fix this

Seems it’s come from essentialmode, and tou also have error on LockDoors, mxhandcuff and RappelHeli.
But I see nothing about Cops here :confused:

So wait, is CouchDB supported or not? In the OP it says it’s supported, but later says it’s not supported?

xD

the OP is for the v1.3 but 1.4 isn’t support it anymore

the parachute does not work when I have Cops_FiveM v1.3.0 on my server when I release it, it drops right away again, does anyone know what I can do about the problem
fxserver cochdb

I’ve tried removing everything related to armory, garage, weapons, and skins but wasn’t able to get the bug to go away.
My next plan was to go rip apart the menu and see if its one of the scripts for the police abilities like unseat/seat/cuff/remove weps/ etc…