[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

I didn’t ask for your slick remark, I was just curious. I know the person has been busy, and I just remember them saying they were bringing it out yesterday lol.

Great how do you get training to be a cop

Did you ever fix the Parachute problem?

Yeah I just checked, he didn’t respond to you…

I am running into an error when trying to transfer money to another player.

Error running call reference function for resource banking: server.lua:132: atte
mpt to concatenate a nil value (global ‘new_balance’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:132: in local 'ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:278: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:269>
[C]: in function 'coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:33: in field 'CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:92>

My circles that I walk into to use cloakroom, garage ect are constantly flickering. The Menu also only recognises every other button I press, eg: I have to press enter sometimes 6 times for it to work. Any ideas?

@Deveraux What other Mods are you running??? es_rp by chance??? If not, try resetting your key bindings…

1 Like

Firstly, Thanks for replying!

Yep, ES_RP on my server, any idea how to fix it?

so I got latest essentialmode and using the MySQL addon but having problems for cops being whitelisted, when they rejoin the marker disappears and need to whitelist them to work again anybody can help me with that.

so its works with couchdb?

I’m having an issue with the force enter vehicule function. Am i the only one ? =)

Is there an ETA on 1.4? I’d like to try this out but I’m running vrp.

Do I need to have essentials mode to use this? I would prefer to just have this script so we can properly cuff people and have it way more realistic. I have a MySQL Database available for this.

You can still use this version, it still works. Just 1.4 will supposedly work better for vRP. It works good as it is now, but you can’t whitelist cops.

When is version 1.4 coming out for vRP? I was told almost a month ago that you were releasing it within a few days. Nothing ever happened and I am still wondering if that is still going to happen or not?

Hi, I am a newbie, just want to know how can I get it to work? I followed the instruction, but didn’t figure out how to use it… Thanks!

Okay i installed this and none of the commands are working

I used the one click install of this on citdel servers and it just wont work like the commands don’t work

Same here… Is there anyone who can help?

Hello everyone,
I’m so sorry about this late !!! I’m so busy with my new job and my IRL stuff

I haven’t test 1.4 yet but I can’t let you without any update so I turn my private dev repo to a public one : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM_dev

Look at https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM_dev#upgrade if you want to upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4
The README is up to date but this version isn’t tested yet so be carefull (I won’t provide support on this pre-1.4)

Once again, sorry for this late :confused:
(I will continue this script soon, just let me some time ^^)

2 Likes