[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

I am dying from the wait. Please oh please update us?

Thank you so much!

Does anyone know of a good place to find player skins?

That is a vRP issue not Cops issue

I don’t use vRP on my server and it works when I turn off the police mod so I’m a little confused here.

so I cant get the whitelisting to work I have it on true buy it is giving me file error

Error running call reference function for resource police: server/server.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:14: in function ‘addCop’
server/server.lua:239: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in field ‘cmd’
server/main.lua:94: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running call reference function for resource police: server/server.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:14: in function ‘addCop’
server/server.lua:239: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in field ‘cmd’
server/main.lua:94: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
hitch warning: frame time of 162 milliseconds

Sorry people, I have a lot to do IRL and I had no time to release v1.4
I’ll try my best to do it today ^^’

@mrdemizle : Jail isn’t in v1.4, sorry, I’ll try for the v1.5 :slight_smile:

@TrundleTheGreat : I think I know why the parachute isn’t working, but I haven’t fix it yet, I’m quite busy ^^

@Funny15 : You have to install MySQL-Async

3 Likes

I did but its still not working

You failed to install it then
The error is saying that it can’t find MySQL object

1 Like

Is the WithdrawAmende issue resolved with 1.4?

ill try reinstall …

I have no problem so I think that it is

1 Like

Gotcha, because the current version gives the errors I posted above a couple days ago. I’m using the simple banking that comes with es_rp

it is still give me the same error

dose any one have team viewer to help me install MySQL

is Cops 1.4.0 out yet?

still says 1.3.0 right? -_-

1 Like

@Kyominii It’s a local server. I’ve had friends test it and some don’t have issues with the flickering. It’s consistent for me. It takes multiple tries to take service, interact with the menu, etc… Any ideas?

Can i ask you for the cloakrooms how do i add more skins? I have tried and have failed everytime… I want to add a state trooper slot and a sheriff slot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Keep in mind I have tried to duplicate coding in the cloakrooms.lua file and I failed miserably.