[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Rename the script folder to “police”

Now it’s not appearing in game at all

Are you sure you have modify in server.cfg too ?

Yep, added it in there also, nothing is showing up on the map or in game.

Without ANY error or logs, how can I help you ? :sweat_smile:

Not really sure, you didn’t ask for them so I didn’t provide them… Also, it just doesn’t work the menu doesn’t work when I installed it the ped doesn’t spawn…

How do I get /copadd to work? I get an error in chat that happens when the Strip Splitting hasn’t been ported to FX. I’m not sure which file the old string splitting is in. Any help

Also, the job center and the Interaction menu don’t work. They pop up but I can’t select anything on them.

@CheetahDrew still don’t have any idea because i have no logs …

@Ducker : You have to update resources (you are probably running cfx scripts on an old FXServer build) and job center/interaction isn’t my scripts so please ask creators

@Kyominii yeah i tried but not working : |. Can someone help me? (My fines aren’t working)

So please send me some logs (and no need to say “Can someone help me?” because I’m trying to help you …)

1 Like

Having the same issue.

[    116578] Error running call reference function for resource banking: server.lua:24: attempt to index a nil value
[    116578] stack traceback:
[    116578] 	server.lua:24: in function 'bankBalance'
[    116578] 	server.lua:181: in local 'ref'
[    116578] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[    116578] 	[C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
[    116578] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:33: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    116578] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
[    116594] Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
[    116594] stack traceback:
[    116594] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in local 'cb'
[    116594] 	server/player/login.lua:84: in upvalue 'handler'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
[    116594] stack traceback:
[    116594] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    116594] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>

I have the exact same as this one above : | Sorry for the lazzy responds

Hi ive just receive a error message when doing /copadd … and this is what it has appeared =

it does not whitelist anyone either

how can i whitelist cops? Im a noob :(… Also is there a dragging feature i can add, as well as freeze people on spot when handcuffed?

Also is there a way i can get the code in English and not French? I want to change the basic uniforms to the same person they go in as instead of the bald cop. Is there a way?

For all people who have any error, I’ll post the v1.4 today, it should fix all theses major issues

@mrdemizle : go to config/config.lua

2 Likes

That honestly doesn’t teach me anything lol… plus i don’t have couchdb or essentials lol

Sorry, I was thinking that it was enough obvious (because you just have to read …)
And if you aren’t using essentialmode, you should wait a couple of hour before install cops (v1.4 is coming without any essentialmode requirements)

1 Like

THANK YOU! I can’t wait to see the new build!!! Please tell me there is a jail time and sentence :o

1 Like