[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

No, the downgrade is for ppl who have a problem with Cops.
If you want to use Async, read the first post of this topic

1 Like

How do i instal it? Help please, trying to make my own server

when they say add police.sql into database, what do they mean? Any idea? I’m still new at coding.

1 Like

what about drifting that you can enable in lambda? it works pretty alright lol

would this work on vRP?

Asking the same here

@Dreigh : Ohh :confused:

@Alex_Johansen : Read the first post

@mrdemizle : Search on Google and I don’t know if it work on vRP (but there is already a cop script in it)

Edit : For the issue, I finally find out ! It’s working with me because I already fix the issue with the last dev release ^^’ I’ll release this one soon in order to fix that

Edit 2 :

Cops_FiveM v1.4 won’t support CouchDB anymore, if you want to use CouchDB with Cops_FiveM >=1.4, feel free to modify the script to make it work with CouchDB

You can prepare your server now if you want to use Cops_FiveM v1.4 ^^

3 Likes

When i give a fine to someone and they pay it, the money wont be removed but instead the one that is payign will get the money of the fine ? how can i fix this. And oh yeah how can i add multiple skins to the cloakcroom?

Can anyone explain why the blips are flickering and I have to hit the key a few times to go on duty / get weapons / grab vehicle?

Can i use it for a free rp server?

Make a Guide, How to add … to database! thx <3

@Johan_Derkse : What script are you using for the bank ? Modify client/cloackroom.lua

@DwayneThompson : Check your server, it probably because your server is laggy

@Alex_Johansen : Yes, you can use this script and all scripts you can find here for a free rp server (anyway, you can’t make a premium rp server, check TOS) and there’s a guide for install sql file : http://bfy.tw/DQgH

Thanks for the warning, looking forward to 1.4!

within your DB in MySQL workbench, you will run the .sql script…it is a command typically found under the file tab.

I can’t get cuff to work

@Kyominii I am using the default bankig system from es_rp. And thx for the other answer

Ya vRP does work decent with this Plugin. The only reason i added it is because vRP’s blips and system doesn’t want to let anyone clock in to be police officers… So I am using this as a get me by or perhaps just find a better build… vRP runs super smooth and well, just so retarded on some of the issues with jobs, including EMS… Does anyone know of a good EMS system i can drag and drop?

Hi,

Ive been having issue with the whitelisting system and i dont get what it trying to tell me, maybe you can understand it better than me. this from Rcon

"Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:93: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
	server/main.lua:93: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
Error running system event handling function for resource mxhandcuff: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: sv_handcuffs.lua:38: attempt to call a nil value (method 'Split')
stack traceback:
	sv_handcuffs.lua:38: in function 'stringsplit'
	sv_handcuffs.lua:4: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
Error running system event handling function for resource ooc: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:10: attempt to call a nil value (method 'Split')
stack traceback:
	server.lua:10: in function 'stringsplit'
	server.lua:2: in upvalue 'handler'
stack traceback:
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:54: attempt to call a nil value (method 'Split')
stack traceback:
	server.lua:54: in function 'stringsplit'
stack traceback:
[RLRP] Jayisback12: /copadd steam:11000010987e2b1
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:93: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
	server/main.lua:93: in upvalue 'handler'
stack traceback:
Error running system event handling function for resource mxhandcuff: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: sv_handcuffs.lua:38: attempt to call a nil value (method 'Split')
stack traceback:
	sv_handcuffs.lua:38: in function 'stringsplit'
	sv_handcuffs.lua:4: in upvalue 'handler'
stack traceback:
Error running system event handling function for resource ooc: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:10: attempt to call a nil value (method 'Split')
stack traceback:
	server.lua:10: in function 'stringsplit'
stack traceback:
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:54: attempt to call a nil value (method 'Split')
stack traceback:
	server.lua:54: in function 'stringsplit'
stack traceback:
[RLRP] Jayisback12: /copadd steam:11000010987e2b1"

@buff_mac466 : you have to be very close of the player

@Johan_Derkse : Have you modify the script like I recommand on the first post ?

@mrdemizle : [Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

@Jay_back : You have to update resources (you are probably running cfx scripts on an old FXServer build)

So I have an issue, I’ve been trying to get this to work for awhile, and now it will pull up the menu when I go to the police station to clock in, but when I go to clock in (click the police officer button) it doesn’t do anything.