[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

So the reason Im hetting the couldent load resource police is from me deleting the cache? I have a video up a few pages too if u want to look at that. That just shows how I installed it. Not sur3 if I did it right

only delete your cache once then if u get error restart dont delete again in till u edit your server again and Have you set up couchDB correct?

if i delete my cache i get a resource error then i restart my server and fivem boom im in no crashes no problems

@IceFineGamer : I replied to your PM

About database issues, it’s working home and on many servers. So I think you have an issue with your mysql-async version. Try to enable mysql-async debug and send me errors : set mysql_debug true (you would have to add this in server.cfg if you want to enable debug)

2 Likes

Yhea I have couxh set up right. My essentauls works perfect with it

Ok I will have to do that. Ill send that to you in pm

Have you modify the script ? Have you enable copWhitelist ? Have you edit config_db.lua file ?

1 Like

Ive edited the config.db.lua but not he cop whitelist

Theres no police database. I keep on doing /addcop 1 but nothing is popping up or doing anything.
Ill send another picture and tell me if this means thats it is whitelisted so others cant just become cops

Sorry for all of the questions but what do I do here. I do /copadd 1 and this is what I get. Also, How am I supost to get the cars?

Do u know how to spawn in vehicles?

What am I doing wrong?

Video. Key - !4EvtqbgTGUCkKr0tvhrZk3EYo_V4gJX7Ey5CR5TB-00

https://mega.nz/#!3A4jARpY

Im not getting it when I do those commands its not doing anything I dont think.

If it is what do I do my player Id is 1. /admin I dont think is doing anything. watch the video. that shows you what I was doing

Do u think u could make a quick video or someone how to do this becasue im really needing this and im just have problems with it all.

I got icecon and connected but its saying when I type in icecon /setgroup 1 owner that its no such command.

@Dreigh Hello, I would like to know how to increase the number of objects that I can make appear on the server, I added 4 different ways the mod stops working.

Do you know some way to add 40 objects instead of 20 by default?

I leave you some photos to see the changes I made but they have not worked :frowning:

O sorry I though I sent it.

Capture

Ok I will try that right now