[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

I’m new to this. Im using couchDB for my database but where do I exatlily put the police.sql. How do I get it into the data base? Thanks

Im really new to Db couch. exactly where do I go to do this? Because I dont have my police.sql file in db so its not loading the resource.

Thanks

I need help. Can’t find what im doing wrong.

@Mikkel_Krogfelt : Have you edit the config_db.lua file ?

@DeputyT311 : Make sure you have edit config_db.lua and police should be load after essentialmode

@Craven456 : it seems it’s an Async error, so you should make sure you have installed it properly

@Dreigh : Check async queries

@IceFineGamer : Make sure you install the FX version if you are using FXServer or legacy version if you are using cfx-server

@Kyominii So, How do I add the police.sql to my database in Db couch. Pretty sure im using Fx server. I just reinstalled it again and re did it and still getting the couldn’t load resource police. Would it help if I would make a quick video on how I installed the police so u can see what I might be doing wrong.

Don’t know what im doing wrong but this might help.

Download Link to the video of what I did.

KEY TO UNLOCK - !Xd_9JVZSJhOd36MnnZOoq0cTK5jYtv7GyqqObNfECws

https://mega.nz/#!nVxwhawb

Thanks

yep i did it fits perfect, but still no police database

I think im having the same problem as u. I edited the config file but When I launch into my server it says can’t load police resource plus its not making the database in Db couch.

its really wierd yeah

for me it loads the police mod, but dont make any database

Did u watch my video? If not could u plz. I really need this cop mod for my rp server and I really want this to work. Thanks

Anyone have an idea why I keep on getting couldn’t load resource police? I have essentailsmode and things it just wont load.

Ok CouchDB 2.0 is running perfectly and there’s even a police database it created. After I added a cop in game, it made a file in the police database. But when I log out and come back in I need to readd the user to police for some reason. I even tried deleting the essentialmode database and police database, and also reinstalled both and I’m getting the same issue. Essentialmode and police databases came back and it put records in, but when I join the server back it removes the player as a cop, even though they’re still registered in the database.

Here’s even my CouchDB 2.0 to prove it’s doing something
(blocked out some data because i don’t know if someone can use that for something :stuck_out_tongue: )

Also my config_db.lua file
(CouchDB is hosted on a VPS that’s why the info is like that)

i cant drag player or put them in car, and search ect. cant do anything to my friends everythink els works animations ect
some one helpp please im neally there i just cant put people in jail with es_rp aswell i can see the blue icon hmmmm…

i will show error code tomrrow i need a player to get the error

How did u get your police thubg to work. Every time I try to lauch my serve4 my says counlden’t load resource police. U know how to fix it

so u delete ur cache all the time ?

did u add a admin called root and password as 1202 on your DBcouch ?

Yhea I delete my cache every tim3 I start my server

thats the problem only delete once after editing then if it gets that error try again but dont delete cache it does it to me:) dont worry