[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Why do you have MySQL if you’re using Essentialmode

1 Like

because vrp is trashy

Do you have the 911 & OOC scripts for fxserver?

@waughdog9123 : your issue is the same that @Nicholas_Robinson … so scroll up a bit and read how he fixed it

@Nicholas_Robinson : search on the forum

Thanks! It means a lot

1 Like

Can you send us the parachutes script link ? Because I don’t know what are you talking about ^^

@Kyominii I just came here to report the same thing. Parachutes are broken when using this. Very strange.

1 Like

Ohh, okay, please submit a ticket on github
I’ll look at that

2 Likes

Is there any way to enable, were you don’t have to clock in every time after you die?

Yes, but you can modify the script in order to remove the clock out when you die
Here if you don’t use emergency : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/client.lua#L595
Here if you are using emergency : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/client.lua#L250

Whenever i clock on duty, it doesnt allow us to stay in the server, it times out after 15 seconds… Is there a fix?

It doesn’t come from cops. Try to check all scripts and check if your vps/server has a good bandwidth

1 Like

I have a problem with the props of the cops_fiveM is set by default the prop of the cone and can be changed by others, but when I add more objects and name them differently in the fivem menu appear 4 objects called equal and then always appears the same Object even if you have renamed it and put a different object, to try use these 2 objects

Prop_mp_ramp_01

Prop_mp_cone_02

But only leaves 1 of the two … if someone does not understand me I will explain it carefully, but I need help please I have tried everything. If someone knows of some mod menu that spawne objects on the map let me know thanks

Your 100% right, that was the issue, thank you for your help

Is there a reason the police officer isn’t saving to CouchDB? I have to copadd every time.

when i type in my couchdb credentials it dosent create a database

@Sr_lazaro : Sorry but I don’t understand your issue ^^’

@DeputyT311 @Mikkel_Krogfelt : essentialmode is require for couchdb

essentialmode is working on my couchdb database both es_garage and essentialmode is on my database and both are working fine @Kyominii

Yes essential mode is running fine as well as couch. I’m currently running FxServer, do I load police before or after essentialmode in the server.cfg?

Hi @Kyominii sorry to bug you but is this a Async issue? I know your busy with your own script sorry :frowning: