[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

when i add cops after they relog they are not cops anymore what have i done wrong

@TheSrMickey : thanks for report, I’ll check that (heli issue). I’ll see also about heading, and have more than 1 garage is already possible

@Leland : It isn’t planned atm, maybe later if more ppl ask for that

@Noah_H : Thanks ^^ And jail system isn’t integrate yet. I’m working on it

@Day_Field : Sure => https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-legacy/client/client.lua#L551

@Sphex : Have you the 1.3 version ?

1 Like

i fixed cop cars but have this now when i add cops after they relog they are not cops anymore what have i done wrong

can anybody convert this to la life gamemode

I’m pretty sure LA uses async so just use the legacy build and configure for that.

1 Like

What do you mean ?
If you mean the player isn’t a on-duty cops when he disconnect then reconnect again, it is normal.
If you mean the player isn’t in the cop whitelist when he disconnect then reconnect again, please check your database credentials

Hello

How to resume our skin after putting the swat ?

I wish there is an easy way to separate the on duty system for like FIB, Marshalls and more agency do all in one mod is too much also not sure if people suggested but maybe add a police limit on how many people can go on duty? @Kyominii

@psykoz29 : Install the right supported script or make the model change just before clock out

@roboticgamer : you suggestion is quite good, please open a ticket on github :slight_smile:

Is there a translation for this because there is another language in here?

Nevermind I just realized that there is english as well

There are english, french and german translations. You can change the language with the config.lua file

I will have my guy’s install this on our server thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

Hi,
I got problem with fines. Simple banking is connected with CouchDB, same essentials(3.2.3) and fs_freeroam(0.1.5). Economy system is working but when i give fine to player, it says you have just paid a fine but he has still money.

in config is set banking true and added code to server.lua(screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/KlfKxD9.png

Why have you copy-paste this function in server.lua (police resource)

Please read properly the guide about Simple banking !

Here it’s saying banking, not police …

Sorry my fault. It looks like banking is not working correctly. From gui in bank I can transfer money but not with chat command(/givecash).

how can we add a cop hat if we have the s_m_y_hwaycop_01_p.ytd file?

I think it should be the right function : SetPedPropIndex(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0, 46, 0, 2)

Still not working. Banking is working correctly + added code to banking/server.lua.
Second issue: when i select detective’s uniform still have my skin.
Third issue: after clocked in I don’t have weapons.
Fourth issue: after death or rejoin server I’m not cop.

I cleared cache, removed police table from Couch database, put new police folder to resources and still nothing

I tried with this function but not working, how can we add a cop hat having the s_m_y_hwaycop_01_p.ytd file? :smiley: