[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

the newest update to fs_freeroam, crashes the menu for cops, nothing works in menu then.

I heard about that, I plan to change the menu

EDIT : The menu isn’t working at all with last version of FiveM. I’m trying to create a new one which would fix this issue

Btw. How to add Show ID Card? with gcidentity? in Cop Menu?

you have to install gcidentity, add the small piece of code that I provided on OP and active the parameter in config file

? i have install gcidentity, but how to add “Show ID” To menu?

add the small piece of code that I provided on OP and active the parameter in config file

the little code that i should put into gcidentity server.lua? yes, but it didn’t add anything to menu

active the parameter in config file

like this?

A config file like config.lua not menupolice.lua …

what line? :confused: in config.lua ?

got it
xd i didn’t see it first

Hey do you think you could help me setup the MySql-Async with this mod casue I’ve been working on it for hours and still didn’t figure out how to do it.

i use couchdb version.

Hi, I installed copsfivem correctly on my server, I wanted to know what to type in chat to request a vehicle license check and inventory check of peds. I can’t find the commands.
(I saw youtube vids where players just wrote /licensecheck or smtg like that and they received results)

Thanks

Licence check isn’t working yet : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/issues/41

You can check inventories from the Police Menu (you can access to this menu when you’re whitelist as cop and you’re on duty)

How would I go about making this ( [Release] Simple outlaw alert (11-04-2017) ) work with only for onduty cops, but with the uniformed mp_freemode peds?

How do you set someone as a cop?

You have to use /copadd [ID of the player]