[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

@bluefir111 : Have you set couchdb in your config_db.lua ?

@RisitasCity : You have the all on-duty cops server-side with inServiceCops variable

Hello,
Have anyone figure a way to edit the option to add more than one ped on the lockers (go on duty) ?
thanks in advance.

When ?? Do you know release date?

More than one ped on the locker ? What do you mean ?

you have swat \ undercover … well, add more options to that since allowing players to use more than one skin to the game.
or if is possible to use a skin menu to change it. And I’m using CouchDB don’t know if that changes anything.

You just have to copy-paste functions and modify a bit the menu. Locker is in the vestpolice.lua file

sorry to be a pain, but from what line to what line I need to copy and paste to repeat that option.

@Kyominii How would I make a separate agency like FIB and make it whitelist it?

@Bane_Gaming : study the script, you’ll find (i haven’t any time that’s why you shouldn’t waiting for me :confused: )

@roboticgamer : idk, use this script or create your own :smiley:

i have configured it but when i go and look at the couchdb server police doesnt add any data to the tables or data base

Have you install es 3 ?

i have es 3.2.3 installed

Do you have any errors in your server log ?

the only file i need to change is police----> config_db.lua couchdb part. do i need to change anything or delet the mysql part?

Just config_db.lua yes.
And db creation is managed by essentialmode, so if the db doesn’t create, verify you have installed properly es

so should i delet this part of the config_db.lua … since im only using couch
–SQL’s credentials (only for mysql)
sql_host = “127.0.0.1”,
sql_database = “gta5_gamemode_essential”,
sql_user = “root”,
sql_password = “toor”,

No need to remove this part
just make sure that driver = “couchdb”

alright ill give that a shot thank u for the help

1 Like

Love the look of this has anybody made a step by step of installation in form of a video im new to FiveM scripts have implimented many but seems i go wrong on this one and i really need it for my server any help would be great and keep up the good work

I simplify the installation, just add this script like others script and play with config files