[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Have anyone figure out how to add more vehicle to the menu? And what are the name I will add or an example. thanks

https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police/policeveh.lua#L22

Just uncomment example and replace what you want in there (you can add more also)
name field is what will be display on the menu, model field is the name of the model

There’s a list of model name : https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-vehicle-hashes-list.988584/

I know that you said multiple locations don’t work, but is it possible to move the police job to another location?

We tried it, but the menu for going on duty doesn’t work… no errors, no menu pop up. The location moves, just unable to go on duty.

Thanks ! great work by the way.

So we have found work around for the double vehicle thing, at the moment it is /dv to delete the currently selected vehicle, then you can move down to the next on the list. I have tried messing around with the code to see if I could fix it but I can’t seem to figure it out. Just keeps spawning actual cars and not deleting them.

Okay so i have this script for the mysql version and i cannot get it working there is no errors or anything
Using:
es 2.0
job system
cops
Can anyone solve this problem?

Hey there,

I’m currently running on ES 2.0 togheter with ES_freeroam and I was wondering if there’s a posibility for the cop to check & remove the dirty cash? Don’t mind tweaking around myself but so far I havent found something like a /cash command to see how it calls the values and shows it in chat for the cop.

Would appreciate any help trying to get this to work :smiley:

Hey guys im trying to make a script so i can spawn cop cars with the extra’s I want so its not random, example. I spawn a Police Buffalo, it puts random extras on it is there a way i can set the extras, for like a text command because i’m trying to disable trainers?

Does this work with CouchDB at all? I installed it and setup the credentials for the DB and none of the commands work

there’re no command except copadd and coprem
try to use the menu when you are on-duty

What is the button for the menu?

Got this error what have i done wrong
https://gyazo.com/f854bc1e2e9f745d04ad31fba0a2c085

How would one go about disabling the fakecar (car preview in the garage) all together? Still having the issue of 2+ cars spawning everytime you move through the menu. Just wondering how to disable the fake car all together.

@DeputyT311 : the input is INPUT_SELECT_CHARACTER_MICHAEL(default binding : F5)

@Sphex : Have you install essentialmode 2.x ?

@Wes187inc : I’m so sorry, I haven’t take any time for your issue these last days. I would try to check this evening :confused:

No worries! Figured I would ask here see if anyone knew, just to have a workout till you got to it. Even when you can be on, I am sure you have tons to work on and look at.

I have installed fs_freeroam, essentialmod etc, then i installed CopsFiveM, and i cant get cuff, or anything else in menu to work.

@Kyominii yes i have

This seems to be a problem with the newest version of fs freeroam. One of the devs said they’re currently looking into the fix for it.

installed it onto my server. wont make a couchdb listing (i use couch) and theres no place to start, like in the locker room. a little help?

Hello, anybody can help me to make a function like “if NbCopInService > 3 then do …” ??