[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

when does that come out

There’s no ETA for 1.3 yet

maybe you are not admin in essentialmode

can you join my discord so i can help you https://discord.gg/8Abbwqp

I need some help here. Every time i go in the cloakroom to go on duty. it says in the serverlog “A client tried to send an event of type jobssystem:jobs, but it was not greenlit” What do i do?

disable useJobSystem in config.lua, or install job system

I’m feeling so stupid now. I was about to write that i have installed Job system but then i went in and checked citmp-server and could’nt find it. My bad and thanks for the quick answer

Is there a way to make it that when a officer dies that he is still on duty so he can have the menu without going back to the pd?

Modify client.lua by remove ServiceOff() in thread if you’re not using emergency script.
If you’re using it, remove ServiceOff() in the em:cl_respawn event (i’m not sure for the name)

Still getting an issue where after so long the police script sort of just dies, Unable to add or remove cops, no one is able to take service etc i have to restart my server… do you know what could be causing this?

I don’t know, if you have some details like client logs, server logs, configs, script list installed on your server, it could help me to see the problem because I haven’t any issue like this on my server

Seems to have been happening to me for the longest time

Before and after i moved to aSync.

Before and after updating all scripts including yours.

Here are the resources i use:

https://gyazo.com/b00582abd91bf54b38fb94ada3ac4f63

I dont get errors it just sort of acts like the script isnt there! Although if a cop is on duty he can still use all the menu etc, but people just cant sign on and i cant add and remove :confused:
If you need more from me let me know

My cops are unable to check plates. They get get the option to do so but nothing pops up. no chat message no emote

@Curt_Lee : please make some client/server log screenshot even if there’re no error and please give me your configuration (police config)

@bluefir111 : Have you installed garages ? can I have some logs ?

@Kyominii Why the blue circle in the locker room does not appear while he tells me that I am a policeman

I don’t know, if you have some details like client logs, server logs, configs, script list installed on your server, it could help me to see the problem because I haven’t any issue like this on my server

Back again. I fixed the Jobs-system and enabled CopWhitelist but now when i type /copadd 1 (I’m the only one on the server atm) it comes up with a lot of errors. My own idea of the problem is it’s not able to get my Identifier but idk.

1 Like

can you send me your server.lua file ?

server.lua (15.6 KB)
Here you go :slight_smile:

is it possible to make a person always on service so you wont need to go and press e everytime ?