[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Having an issue when a cop is off duty, we are unable to cuff, drag, check inventory, ID, anything in the list while he is a whitelisted off duty cop. Suggestions?

Been mentioned a few posts up and he’s looking into it for next release.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks, i’ll have to read up

Sent you the English translations for config.lua :slight_smile:

If anyone wants the config file:

https://pastebin.com/e30M9M6g

1 Like

Correction, i misplaced the function inside the server.lua of the police rather than the banking, it works fine now. Sorry for wasting your time.

1 Like

How do you add cop /addcop id is not working

1 Like

I think it’s /copadd ID and not /addcop ID

Seems like everyone is able to take service with the most recent update, anything I need to change?

Some commands don’t work for me. (can’t run plate, can’t drag, and the gc identity commands not working) Any help? Also no menu show up when i press f5 as well. No errors when i press f5, just nothing happens.

nvm im dumb…

@ThinOps : In github repo

@Don : I’ll work to support this, don’t worry

@FrknAkt : You have to go on duty in police station

@risenagain : :joy:

I am on duty, i dont get the menu and the commands dont work even when i’m on duty.

Do we have to have gcidenitiy in order for cops to check IDs? When I disabled the gcidenitiy plugin, the option to check ids went away

@FrknAkt : Can you check client logs please ?

@Don : Yes, but you can modify the script to make it compatible with another ID Card system

@Kyominii If you are asking for f8 logs, absolutely no change when i press f5 or write the non working commands. If you are asking for any other way to check the logs please explain (as i’m pretty noob at this) <3 thanks

Edit: After playing for trying, i also realised doing an inventory check completely crashes the police mod for me. If i run a check on a player who has illegal items on him, it says the inventory is empty and if i try to use any other command they dont work. Also the indicator where you can get on duty disappears.

Cops arn’t saving to te database after relogging or restarting server, they are no longer cops and i have to use the /copadd cmd

i know i got it to work but thanks

@FrknAkt : So you probably have missed a part when you installed supported scripts or something like this

@risenagain : Have you the last version ? There was some bugfix released after 1.2 (2 days after the release)

This fixed my issues with gcidenitiy… Can you edit your main post? It is still showing the old command which made me pull my hair out for a few hours… Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind… I am still getting this error:

@Kyominii Problem i am no mistake but i can not take service in the locker room