[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

not, I am suggesting to know how many police are online.

You can have this information if you enable “enableOtherCopsBlips”
With this feature, you’re able to see other onduty cops if you are on duty on your map

lol I did´t know it, thanks

1 Like

Im saying when i whitelist another cop and he goes off duty and i need to cuff i cannot so im on duty but he is not

Ohh I see. Yeah I don’t think like this ^^
In RP, if you have to cuff a policeman, he shouldn’t stay a cop.
But I can modify it for the next release (please submit a github issue)

Yeah i can also upload a video of what is going on if it helps also?

(it means I understand your problem)

Yup will do thanks for responding

Sorry for the delay here is the screen capture as soon as I start the server. I can’t see any issues at all it says it found and started all of my resources. Really strange thanks again for the help.

And client side ? Is there any error ?
Are you sure the identifier is in database when you do /copadd ?

Are you using mysql , mysql-async or couchdb ?

I can’t find any client side errors either. When I run through my debug logs they all say police is loaded correctly with no script errors or anything. I think the problem my be that my player coords are being messed up somewhere. Here is a sap of my database with the entries. I’m just using mysql no async or anything.

There was some errors yesterday with mysql version, have you tried to redownload since yesterday ?

Im going to redownload and install my server code as well and see if that fixes it.

Edit:
After a fresh install of everything it works perfectly thanks for all your help @Kyominii . Sorry I can’t really say where the error was coming from. Really great work on this as well.

Just wanted to update, I did get it work! Thanks a lot!

No error remark on this one, but if you are the first on duty it doesnt update to show other cops positions. it only shows them if you go on duty AFTER the other officers, but then your blip doesnt show to them.

whenever i try to add cops using command it doesnt work and if i go into config file and make whitelist = true etc it breaks everything (no cop menu / icon show)

@Valderg Can you post a github ticket about this issue ?

@KingAlmond

(Section Support in OP)

When i type the command in game nothing happens and i get this warn on console:

Can someone help me?

P.S. i am using CouchDB

This warn say just that the police database is already existing so don’t take care of it

Have you enable copWhitelist in config.lua ?

No i didn’t, shall i just turn:

useCopWhitelist = false,

to

useCopWhitelist = true,