[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

So I’m curious, if I opt to use mysql-async over couchdb I could use the other functions of this plugin/mod?

If the feature require a script which doesn’t support mysql-async, you won’t be able to use it

I found the issue, in server.lua line 31, replace this line :

MySQL:executeQuery(“INSERT INTO police (identifier) VALUES (’’)”, { [’@identifier’] = identifier})

by this one

MySQL:executeQuery(“INSERT INTO police (identifier) VALUES (’@identifier’)”, { [’@identifier’] = identifier})

Edit : Just fixed on Github, thanks for reporting :slight_smile:

1 Like

So i’ve added fbi and sheriff and their working fine but how would we give all ranks a bullet proof vest? only swat seems to be given them.

and im guessing this could be used as a base to create medics/whitelisted?

Hey ! i’m back ^^ so everthing work well with the garage =P

(exept when you press “backspace” the vehicule you just choos stay in the middle of the spawn and you are block in, but doesnt matter, if you don’t press “backspace”)

ps: for those who want i’ve add the possibilty to have the Cop cap and take your service as “Captain” (special skin)
just tell me who want it in a reply

Edit: for the little story, yesterday i spent 4 hours to try to understand skin system to put swat clothes and stuff,everything work well and just 1h later i saw you just realese your update with swat skin… ^^’

1 Like

yes, because armor should be give with bulletproof vest manually (when useOutfits is enabled)
and yes, it can be used as a base but ask to the author first if you have permissions to modify his script

Ok so if outfits was enabled then all ranks would get armour, and i don’t think i’d be able to do the medics i was just “thinking out of the box” so to speak :slight_smile:

So I went to the station in the locker room but I can’t go on duty, I don’t see anything there. :frowning:

Owh sorry i havn’t understand the concept like this, next time i’ll ask you or the author to show my modification on they’re script

But i did not done this script for me every one know you done it, i just modificate to have more skin and fonctionality
Sorry if that anoy you

if you enabled copWhitelist in config.lua, make sure you are a cop (/copadd YourInGameID)

Okay, I’ll try it again.

It isn’t about me xD
I talk about asking for the emergency script’s author :slight_smile:

Alright so i have an issue with your code for Banking, When added it requests a playerFromId and it returns null, im assuming its because it not actually being passed a player id to get a name from. Have you gotten a different set of code that works? Because adding just the one you added isnt working for me.

Have you enabled useModifiedBanking?Have you some screenshots of errors ?

Ho sorry :joy: i thought you talking to me ^^’

Yeah, give me a moment to launch and grab the error.

no no, don’t worry (see at the top-left corner of the post, you’ll the person you are replying)

Thanks, send it here, I’ll see this tomorrow, it’s late here :slight_smile:

For some reason it just want show up for me to go on duty.