[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Set mysql in config_db and I get this error https://i.gyazo.com/0afdefaa807c2396faee83b417739429.png

You have to fill credentials with correct username and password in db_config.lua

EDIT : My bad, the error come from me, I fix it on Github.
In server.lua, you have to modify

MySQL:open(db.sql_host, sql_database, sql_user, sql_password)

to

MySQL:open(db.sql_host, db.sql_database, db.sql_user, db.sql_password)

@kyominii so I added a other location to go on duty but the menu doesnt show up does adding more services locations still doesnt work?

I don’t work on it yet, it should works with the next release (1.3)

Thank you @Kyominii :wink:

1 Like

Not yet ,i’ll tell you this afternoon

Thx by advance

Edit: I’m a baguette so right now it’s 10:20 am

@Kyominii hey not sure if u already have the jail on 1.3 but I suggest like adding a database where if people leave to avoid jail then they join back there teleported back to jail to serve their sentence.

1 Like

Found another issue, when a cop disconnect, and reconnect without breaking service, markers are not actives, so I have to remove/readd them to the cops WL

Ohhh weird issue ^^
I’ll look at that, the marker you are talking about is the blue circle in police station, isn’t it ?

yep, the marker in the cloakroom

Are you sure when you add a cop, it is store in the database ? (is there any error server-side ?)

Yes, the cop is added on database, i check everytime, no error serverside

Okay, so I’ll check that after work.

if it can help, i’m still using the ES sql db, too lazy for now to switch to async :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Little update, there no server bug, but when i add a cop now, it’s temporary, in database there’s a blank field instead of identifier :

I think that’s why this is broken actually …

i just tested your error on a server using couchDB, i took service then disconnected, when i reconnected i could go to the blue circle and retake service so it must be something to do with sql db.

Since I can’t seem to find any documentation on it, how do you get in service? I was able to add the cop without an issue just unsure where to start your service.

In the locker room at vespucci blvd pd

Thank you very much!

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/824001Capture.png
The location