[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Has anyone found a way to add more vehicles?

OP knows about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

so will you still support sql? or just couchdb?

Are the police ranked?

@Sergio_Gonzalez : I’ll support both

@Cyril_Cuvelier : Not yet, soon

1 Like

Okay so if i want to do different salary for different jobs i can’ t ?

Within the copdivison? youd hade to add more jobs with a different name to your database though, and use paycheck and jobs to regulate.

Sorry to bother you again about a problem but the menu works perfectly except “Check” if you prefer “Fouiller” #BaguettePower

https://prnt.sc/fc0tus What the error i have when i try to check someone , and in game he show me nothing.

If you have discord or other things like this too because i do’nt see the fonctions PM on the forum

Hello everyone, would it be possible that when we stop his police service take back his old outfit? Thank you

Hello I dont know if anyone asked this yet but im wondering if you could send me a link to show me how to setup more cop ranks and where to put them thanks.

Hi, I would like to know how I can do for not that my job switch, because when I take my police service on my hud I switch I job I would like to remove her. How can I do this?
Thank you

Thanks for your job , i’ve added check licence for police and show licences for citizen if you want pm me :wink:

fr: Bonjour, j’ai un probleme avec le fichier modifier blip lorseque je n’ai pas de métier aucun point de recolte, tretement … apparait sur la carte mais lorseque je prend un metier rien n’apparait non plus. Quelqu’un aurait la solution svp ?

en: Hi, i have got a problem with modified file for job blip when i haven’t any jobs, there aren’t any blip recolt, tret … but when i take jobs there aren’t any blip recolt, tret … to. Someody can help me pleaze ?

Any update as to when this plugin will work with the latest Essential Mode?

he s working on, with the bext release i think he will release for essential 2.X and essential 3.0 for a fully support

Thank you, I see all these awesome mods I can run but don’t work with essential v3 because of mysql requirements. :slight_smile:

For me, keep essential 2.x and wait some update like weapon shop, car shop,… Essential 3.x is looking better but a lot of scripts don t work with this

I started on the late side and didn’t get essential 2.x when it was released. if I could find it, sure i’d jump on it.

Please Help me! essential is installed!

I would like to know if there is a script or other to talk with all the cops with a radio or other?

I’ve seen this on videos, and I hear it’s a radio not a Team Speak or discord. The voice jerks well x)