[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

still not working
I pasted wat u wrote and change it back both database to Num how it was

@Hawk_bs

Poste images of your Database in PM, I’ll take it there. - I’ll be back in 4-5 hours, break is over.

1 Like

I fixed it I had to restart the whole server again to fix it lol also can u help me with something else for copsfivem script.

why does when i check the plate it says not registered

Shoot me a message if you need further help ^^

1 Like

Checked to see if the plate is in the database or?

1 Like

i mean do i have to buy them for it to work or what?

The car itself needs to be owned, else it won’t show as registered.

1 Like

is there away to make it so whenever someone gets in it, it registers so they dont have to buy it

That would most likely be possible - How to do so though, idk - Easiest thing to do, without having to code, is to get the Garage/Vehicle shop, and set all prices to 0, then the car would also be stored.

1 Like

i wonder if i can just have it be like

When person get in car
Triggers it to write to the database

Looks really cool! I can’t get it to work because of EssentialMode moving to couch db… and not having a way of getting v2.1.0

i’m working on a couchdb support

2 Likes

You rock! Thanks for all the effort.

i got a issue with the job not working no marker when i get the job. so the mining dont work or the drugs

Please read the OP :

Screenshot are appreciate too

@Kyominii here my error

Question when I added cops to my server it works perfect and I get paid as a cop and so do the other cops but the job system location and menu went away and new players to the server can’t go select there job because it’s gone now they just stay “unemployed” any idea why this went away I tried to look into I didn’t find anything wrong. Thanks for the create content!!!

Hey so essentialmode uses a whole different database then the requirements it uses couch while the others dont any support>

@Kyominii in the next version can you add like a delay with the fines people have been abusing it giving people like -10000000 in fines.