[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Which station is that? cant seem to find it :S

Downtown :slight_smile: Is there a way to add blips to the map for the police station and PoliceVeh shop? as there not showing

Police station

Here :smiley:

2 Likes

Check : resources/es_freeroam/player/map.lua

I’ve this error: http://prntscr.com/f9qo4x

Any news on the error in my previous post?

Same here. I think he will fix. Wait next update.

i had that same questions guys making myself owner. you just go into your SQL, i used HeidiSQL then go to my DB and then column (users) the (data) and then where it says (user) change it to say (owner).

scroll up to my question i had the same question then follow from there. its literally 3 comments above the one you wrote

Are there callouts in this script?

Hi, I don’t find where I have to config the rank. Someone can help me pls ?

how can we add more locations to go on duty and open gui… as it is now even after adding multiple cords to take servers, the gui menu will not open at those other locations. Can someone show how to add the additional cords for the gui to open.

same here the other locations doesnt seem to work.

in the policeveh.lua the menu to open has cords. and it opens at those cords
We need to add the additional cords there so the menu will enable at the additional locations…

This is what I am trying.

Won’t work. Multiple locations isn’t supported yet. He’s working on them for the next release. If you wanna do this, you’ll have to find every mention of coords and change them (If you do this, he will no longer provide support for the mod.)

@Kyominii Couple questions for you bud…

1. How does one set different ranks?
  2. Would it be possible in a future update to support different cop models/clothing for different ranks?
  3. How does one change the default police clothing? I know it’s in vestpolice.lua but I have no idea what those numbers mean. :stuck_out_tongue:

How can I change the skin of when I take the service, for a skin stream installed on the server? Can someone tell me what has to change? thank you

Sorry for english, it’s not my native language

Hello I have a problem when I want to add a player sa tells me : No player with this ID
I enter the steamid I know not if it is good I also try my ip but nothing does and I also try the nickname of the player

[FR] Salut tout le mon de j’ai un problème avec la commande d’ajout de policier qui me dit : No player with this ID
j’entre le steamid je sais pas si c’est bon j’ai aussi essayer mon ip mais rien ne fait et j’ai aussi essayer le pseudo du joueur

@Skordy : different ranks will be supported in a next release and yeah, different clothing will be here too

@Myth_The_KING : yes, it’s like a native model

@Temo_Bouliou : it’s not the steamid/ip, but the id in game (use scoreboard to find it)

1 Like

Hi is not steam id or ip just ID in game ! :wink:

Sorry for my english im french

1 Like

Thanks for your job guy ! =)

1 Like