[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Only cops see the blue marker in the change room

1 Like

Anyone have a fix or idea on what this error message is. I have been getting it for the past week. I have tried everything please help.

need some help anybody know how to remove the whitelist and just have people joining the game can just go on duty or off duty on the locker room?

@NYKILLA1127 : I’ll do a system like Emergency for 911 but idk if I’ll integrate a specific channel in game (I think it’s better with Discord)

@Frozo : you need to be in owner group in your server

@UltraGAMING : probably ^^

@Dooms : read the error and you should see that you have a problem with a “group” column

1 Like

Can you put the work in the hud in the top right?

When I take police service, I have a job at random

I figured out my issue with the key Kyominii, apparently I missed the posts about the multiple taking service positions not working right now. Any update as to when multiple positions will work?

@ZenKo : Feel free to modify this script as you want :wink:

@Skordy : Like I said before, I forgot to adapt the code about multiple location, so it’ll be in the next update ^^

Hello I installed version 1.1.0 everything works except the check plate it tells me
No vehicle near you (maybe get closer

what to do

you have to get closer the vehicle and look at it

@Kyominii can you show us were the police full goes to put it from the mp cop skin to modal i tryed it just keep breaking it

Sorry but I don’t understant what you means ^^ (french baguette you know)

HI now I try but its still not working

If you are doing this correctly, you should have some errors on your console

what i mean is this into the full police and remove skin_custom i tryed puting it in and that and it break the menu

local model = GetHashKey(“s_m_y_cop_01”)

RequestModel(model)
					while not HasModelLoaded(model) do
						RequestModel(model)
						Citizen.Wait(0)
					end

SetPlayerModel(PlayerId(), model)
					SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(model)
					RemoveAllPedWeapons(GetPlayerPed(-1), true)

GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_NIGHTSTICK"), true, true)
					GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_PISTOL50"), 150, true, true)
					GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_STUNGUN"), true, true)
					GiveWeaponToPed(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetHashKey("WEAPON_PUMPSHOTGUN"), 150, true, true)
				else

You have a “end” at end. Why ?

Hi thx for your beautiful script !

Rank are not implented ?

in next release, don’t worry :slight_smile:

it seems i get a error when importing the police.sql, I seem to be missing the illgel table how I add that?

@ Kyomini i COPY from lite i want it in full so i can remove skin_customization cause i went the modal as the cop in full not the mp cop skin

Hi Kyominii, your release is so perfect that I could translate it entirely in French, it’s very successful!

I will have a little suggestion to ask, it would be so good to have ranks in the police system, for example, a captain who can acces to a specific type of car (buffalo of FBI).

Anyway, you make a real good job, and I’m a baguette who can just “remercie” to you :slight_smile: