[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

@Kyominii there seems to be a problem for some reason my cops can’t cuff someone who’s not in service yet I added them as cops so basically I think what’s happening here if the cuff only work when the person is not added as a cop instead going in service do u know how to fix that so I can cuff people when people go out service instead of using coprev so I can cuff them.

Same here. It’s the reason who i ask your gta5_gamemode_essential.sql and a cfx_server with just ressource for the police.

Thank!
Freench Power :smiley:

hi Kyominii,
very good job, nearly perfect just missing a jail function and it will be.

I have a question as this mod require paycheck do i have to set people cops in DB to give them a pay or is there a function or something in the mod to handle the cop’s pay?

@ShejtaN yeah, I’ll do that :slight_smile:

@Craven456 I’m thinking about how to drag people, don’t worry :wink:

@roboticgamer you can’t cuff people who are in cop’s whitelistn you can make changes to modify that if you want

@fapiche I’m working on jail system, don’t worry :wink: and this script doesn’t require paycheck (you can use job system to do the paycheck)

1 Like

Hey Kyominii,

I’m facing a problem, everything works, EXCEPT taking service. When I add myself as cop, I go to the blue circle and press ‘E’ but nothing happens. I have installed the script EXACTLY as your instructions say, and used your database set up. I get NO errors in console. What could be the cause of this?

Thanks.

Maybe you have a problem in your bindings or something like that (see keyboard bindings maybe)

‘E’ Is set to “Context Action” which I believe is default, I’ve never changed any buttons in game.

Hi,

Thank for ur job.

But when i do a checkingplate, i’ve this error.
For information: I tested on my server and on my car. I was all alone

Check OP :smiley:
It’s from “Player in db” (you can use your own system, I’ll try to integrate that in the next release :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you @Kyominii your the best <3

1 Like

Good job i Wait jail script :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

NICE WORK Kyominii

Everything work except when I take service, my personal gun stay on me.

How to use whitelist cops ? And whitelist job cop plz

Really good Kyo like always but I have a little issue

Why I can only put one player in my vehicle(police banalisée) (or it happen with any vehicle I think) with the function “put in the vehicle”

Thanks boss

@nkv : /copadd ID

@UltraGAMING : because more than 1 prisoner in a vehicle isn’t available yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kyo your a beast brother, awesome update.

My question may sound stupid or maybe impossible for me at least but maybe someone can make this happen…
I love the fact that cops can see and locate other cops, this is very important.
But if it were possible to have a way cops can communicate like VOIP walkie talkie type voice chat with key bind.
That would make this out right awesome.
911 chat is cool and all but how cool would it be to have the dispatcher radio cops on a set band…
Now I know you can do this with a menu like enhancedreborn/lambda but with scripthook disabled and stand alone system would be awesome.

Just my thought… what do you guys think?

1 Like

How do I give myself Admin Permissions to add players as cops? Im using the lite version and when ever I do /copadd [ID] it says: SYSTEM: You do not have permission to do this !

Okay :stuck_out_tongue: But in your next release will you add a fonctionnality to remove weapons of the player?

Thanks bro , second question

So the other players do not see the blue point take / break service in the cop office ?? Just admin see thé point take /break .

Thanks