[Release][Conversion] L.A. Roads addon + patch client or server

that’s unfortunate.

‘’

I got it working client side, altough I’m having an issue where everything in the area of me is falling through the map, including AI and myself

how did u get it working client side so then other can test and confirm if its just you or is it a global issue

so you will need archivefix. I opened the LA_ROADS folder and went to LA_Roads\dlc.rpf\x64\textures.rpf using openIV and exported the files to a folder.
I then went to update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5_citye\scentral_01\sc1_13.rpf where I dragged all the files from textures.rpf files into. I then dragged the dlc.rpf from patchday2ng into archivefix. I opened openIV again and exported sc1_13.rpf into my folder where archifefix is located. I decrypted sc1_13.rpf and dropped it back into openIV and once again dragged dlc.rpf into archivefix again.

Pardon me for my broken english, I’m writing this while in class

1 Like

It is a global issue.Please fix this i love this mode so much

What does the Update\x64\etc have to do with the actual LA_ROADS file? you kinda just abrutly stop on your directions on what to do after running it all through archivefix.

Every time I download, It downloads as a meta file and not a zip file. It then says that the file is not large enough to hold as a meta. anyone help please??

I have a working version of L.A. Roads for server side. It’s just a matter of finding it and making sure it still works. Check later today and I might have poted it.

Anyone got this working in-game yet? Still annoying me…

I was hoping for client side but I’ll look into this.

Cheers.

the texture pack by Terrov Series graphics mod makes L.A. roads work client side btw.

I put it in the addons folder and it did nothing can anyone help

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

i found a solution for a client side it must go inside FiveM Application Data/citizen/platform so you can replace it but the annoying part you need to search and replace it file by file.

I’ve found this mod that is an easy way to chuck it into your game.

Hope this helps for anyone wanting LA Roads.

Hey, anyone want to help me? How exactly i can use client sided version, i need to be on server with LA ROADS, or that works on all servers?

These files are outdated currently working with Terrov to make a stable working version that has all the textures please close this thread if possible