[Release] Chat Roles [UPDATED 5/30/18] [Tutorial Released]

can someone help me the only role i can get is civilian i put my steam id into the correct spot on the code and it still only says civilian when i chat instead of admin or anything else

Please dm me your config

Has anyone else had an issue with this script causing players to crash? I did go thru and remove a bunch but when i removed this script, the players stopped crashingā€¦If anyone else did, did u find a fix to continue using it?

Never had this issueā€¦ Send me the logs please!

Does it not work with vrp installed.

When anyone trys to speak in chat nothing happens - but if you were to use /ooc it would work

Jay Jay do you plan to update this? Either it doesnā€™t work on vrp or its out of date.

Should work on VRPā€¦ Ive been on multiple servers with it on thereā€¦ Nothing is brokenā€¦ Its just youā€¦

When i try to speak in chat nothing comes up

1 Like

Again, i tell everyone this, YOU HAVE CONFLICTING SCRIPTS

How i can use ID not the STEAM or IP! ?

Lmfaoā€¦ you have to use his steam Id not in game Id as that always changes

I know, but i wanna use the the ig ID, not the steamid.

you canā€™t do that, like he said. It always changes. Works great for me!

Hi ! How can I fix this weird glitches with texture ?

Please do not contact me about something that has 0 things to do with my script.

It does have something with your script, because when I disable your script glitches with textures will disappear.
Maibe is a conflict with another script , but i canā€™t find wich one.
I asked , maibe someone will have an ideea.

Well, my script only communicates with chatā€¦ nothing elseā€¦ please do a bug request and not hereā€¦ ty

Also, I have had no one else ever complain about it either

got the same but not with this ressourceā€¦ so itā€™s not this ressource his ā€œfaultā€, donā€™t know where it is from