[Release] Chat Roles [UPDATED 5/30/18] [Tutorial Released]

There is something conflicting with my chat script. Are you using a custom chat? If so my script will not work

Nope I have the regular one what comes with FiveM.I have taken the blue box out of the chat and thatā€™s all and tried your rolesFX but Iā€™m not sure why I get double messages.I would kinda like this to work but still,no luck ;(

Hi, how do we stop the normal game chat? Will it do it automatically , and can I change the name of like Sheriff to traffic ?
Cheers

What do you mean? (CHAR LIMIT)

JayJay, do you have a version that checks users table with the column jobs?
Would be great!

The normal game chat.

Will this work in ESX servers?

Hi Iam having and issue where it double writes so Iā€™ve removed - system- chat , and esx chat- and I donā€™t get any /revives working or commands now. Any idea ? Cheers

are you using my hide commands script. If so there will be this issue as we use the same event types

So I have the basic system running ,
I place this script in then I have the basic system running and this script, I remove the system chat so it gone in game then only This chat works, now /commands donā€™t work,

No I donā€™t use hide script

If you have a vanilla server with no custom chat or hide commands script, it should run fine.

Double check your server files, make sure the script is running and the roles script is configured properly.

do i disable the system chat? by renaming it?

You donā€™t disable system chat for this to work. But you would take it out of the server config.

Iā€™ve tried to use this script but doesnā€™t work ā€¦ anybody knows why?

Is it possible to add a command that lets someone get a role?

No (CHAR 20 LIMIT)----

I suppose if you used a database then yes, without a database I wouldnā€™t think so.

Can I disable it from giving everyone the civilian tag

NEW VERSION V1.1 IS OUT. Feel free to leave suggestions.

Am also looking to help manage a server with a minimum 150+ member with full server daily.