[Release] Chat Roles [UPDATED 5/30/18] [Tutorial Released]

Your Hex ID can not have any caps, correct it to have lowercase only

1 Like

oh you are my jesus.
the issue was so small but makes so big troubles.

thank you very much and for your fast reply. :slight_smile:

hello, how do I put it according to the works

exemple: I am uber in chat I would stay UBER | NoBRUF:

sorry my english

Is there a way to edit someoneā€™s role from ingame/console?

Not as of yet, very busy but am working on it

Do I have to put the ip as well? or will it work with the steam hex id itsself?

Bump?
20 char ruleā€¦

I saw your postā€¦ I am very busy. Only hex id. IP is broken

I get this error

sv_chat.lua:23: &aposā€™ expected near ā€˜superintendentā€™

Nvm, Found the problem. Was stupid enough to have a space in the variables.
Before = elseif has_value(Deputy Superintendent, player) then
After = elseif has_value(Deputy_Superintendent, player) then

I have a question, Our server has a chat system in it, so if you start typing with "!(message) itā€™ll talk in global, so everyone can see. If I press T and then just write the message then only the local area can read it. If I remove that then that will cause the /(cmd) to be public and people will be able to see it and people will be able to spam in global and stuff. Is there a chat system or something like that you recommend? Or Is it possible If I put that code in sv_chat.lua in the current chat lua we have?

As of right now, a lot of scripts do not support custom chats.

I actually use vRP on my server, thats use a database. I tried to link the RP Names instead the nickname like
Duba (nick) Steeve Oowl (RP name) but i canā€™t figure out how to do this. Can you help me to finish this?

Hey!

What do you mean with:
ā€˜Added myself into the credits which is a config that shows my name as the creator ingame. YOU ARE NOT TO REMOVE IT UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION.ā€™

Does it appear in chat when you start the server or does it appear every ā€¦ minutes in the chat?

Because if it appears every ā€¦ minutes then I would like the permission to remove it and set your name in the filename itself so people can see it at the bottom of the screen when they click my server and they see the resource with your name.
Because itā€™s very irritating if it comes every ā€¦ minutes or so

No, this only appears in the config. The other part ā€œScript Creatorā€ will show up if I join and type in chat. Thatā€™s all m.

Alright. then Iā€™ll leave it as it is! Thx for the amazing resource <3

Anytime! Thanks for asking me and not just taking it out like most people do.

hello, iam getting an issue where its written out twice,

erre

1 Like

Conflicting scripts. Things like vRP donā€™t work with my plugin. Thereā€™s a alternative script for that tho

Having the same issue that I get double writings on chat.Iā€™m using esx so I donā€™t get it what might be the issue.