[Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

Love the new update! Keep them coming! (Maybe try integrating a cruise control script with this so it is easier to do)

1 Like

Thanks sir!! Ahah i will believe me xD

Hmm i could try that :thinking:

1 Like

DAMN this mod keeps getting better and better! great i love it!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much sir!! xD

i love this script :slight_smile: especially after the race model update. But i have one question. is it possible to disable the ui when you are in a chopper? it doesn’t bother me that much but i looks kinda out of place :wink:

1 Like

I can try add something like that sir :thinking:

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/IsPedInFlyingVehicle

1 Like

[Release] CarHud Modified and Better Looking [V.1.5] (Now with Race Mode and Race Mode 2)

One little update

To download the new version just scroll up until the post itself and you will have it there

• Change Log:
    • Now you only see Race Mode in cars.
    • Now you onlt see Race Mode 2 in cars.
    • Some stuff changed in the code to make it easier to use.
    • That is it for now.

I have some good ideas for the next updates, big updates

the update is out good sir xD

I used another natives but that is a good one and still thanks for the help sir xD

1 Like

I am having the worst problem getting the F7 (168) to sync across this plugin and Toasty’s for the cruise control indicator… Toasty’s its working fine, meaning F7 enables cruise control fine…

For this plugin, I cannot get anything to enable the green cruise indicator. I’ve wondered if RealisticVehicleFailure was conflicting with the vehiclehealth so I removed

elseif (VehEngineHP < 90) and (VehEngineHP > 101) then -- If the car is broken stays red
					cruisecolor = false

to no luck. I also replaced cruisekey here just in case it was something crazy:

if IsControlJustPressed(0, 168) and (Speed > 11) then -- F
					cruisecolor = true

with no luck either…

In my novice mind, the code seems simple enough and I can’t figure out why I’m having this issue. Anyone else experienced this and care to share your fix?

1 Like

Change the number on the config part for the cruisekey and it should work
and sometimes could be because you’re not above a certain speed

but just changing the cruikey on the config should work

Tried that first of course. Tried going excessively fast (115) and trying it, again with no luck.

1 Like

you are a legend :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

Hmm that is very weird sir :confused:

Thank you, and thank you for using my script :smiley:

Yea I know… I feel like what I’m seeing has to be a conflict somewhere. I haven’t ripped it all out to test individually because… work…

I’ll keep playing with it and see what I come up with. When I find a solution, I’ll post here for future reference.

Side note though, how difficult would it be for you to make the race mode scale-able? I would love the sizing to be slightly smaller but I know I’m probably in the minority for that opinion.

1 Like

Ok sir if you need more help tell me

Ohh that is a really good idea, i can do that

Thanks you guy :slight_smile: great code

1 Like

Thanks sir :slight_smile: