[Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

[Release] CarHud Modified and Better Looking [V.1.2]

The new update is here guys
To download the new version just scroll up until the post itself and you will have it there

• Change log:
    • Now you have RPM values above the speed indicator.
    • Now you have gears that you can enable and disable.
    • Changed some stuff on the code itself to work better.
    • That is pretty much it.

New things comming pretty soon stay tuned
Hope you like it

3 Likes

Update comming (V.1.3)

Tomorrow i will be releasing one more update for this and i think you guys may like

Its a complete different hud, Race Mode HUD, and it toke me some time to do this and its not finished yet, but tomorrow it will be.

Have here a little teaser of what is comming
3car

Making the final tests and making the code easier to use

2 Likes

Hell yea! Nice work man!

1 Like

Will the new added stuff be added to the config for easy disabling if we decide to disable or enable certain parts?
Edit: Never mind it is lol… Love it, nice work.

1 Like

Thanks sir!!

Yes you will be able do desactivate the Race Mode on the config part, but you meant certain parts of the Race Mode for example the seats and the engine? Or the entire car? XD

1 Like

Entire car…

1 Like

Yes you will be able to disable it xD

Also, change the RPM up to a more realistic number, was getting 12,000 rpms in cars XD i dropped it down a bit to *8000 instead of *10000, now i get a little more realistic number! Loving it! Thanks for the release! here is my change. just the small change is all, hope thats okay :smiley:

if HUD.CarRPM and (model ~= 13) then
					drawRct(UI.x + 0.11, 	UI.y + 0.943, 0.046,0.03,0,0,0,150)
					drawTxt(UI.x + 0.61, 	UI.y + 1.43, 1.0,1.0,0.64 , "~w~" ..  math.ceil(round(RPM, 2)*8000), 255, 255, 255, 255)
					drawTxt(UI.x + 0.636, 	UI.y + 1.440, 1.0,1.0,0.4, "~w~ RPM", 255, 255, 255, 255)
			end
2 Likes

Will do that thanks sir!

1 Like

[Release] CarHud Modified and Better Looking [V.1.3] (Now with Race Mode)

The newest and biggest update is here
This toke some time, alot of it, but its here

To download the new version just scroll up until the post itself and you will have it there

• Change Log:
    • Race Mode added to the hud.
    • Some changes to the old code itself to make it more easier to use.
    • You can now see the damage of the tyres of the vehicle (Has different phases).
    • You can now see the damage of the doors of the vehicle (Has different phases).
    • You can now see the damage of the bumpers of the vehicle (Has different phases).
    • You can now see the damage of the transmission of the vehicle (Has different phases).
    • You can now see the damage of the engine too of the vehicle (Has different phases).
    • You can now see the damage of the headlights of the vehicle.
    • You can enable or disable the Race Mode.
    • You can move only the Race Mode if you want and the rest of the HUD separately.
    • You can now see wich vehicle seats are occupied.

Hope you guys enjoy this big update, its a big step for me by doing this and i never saw something like this on the forums so yeah

2 Likes

Check the post and the change log to see what is new xD

1 Like

The new update is released with race mode :smiley:

1 Like

How does the damage system work.I mean I’m trying to broke my car by driving into the wall and nothing happens :smiley:

1 Like

So if you want it brake more easilly you have to install other script for that, for example, realistic vehicle failure is the one i use xD

Okay I thought this damage system comes with it,lol never mind :smiley:

1 Like

maybe make the rpms and speed have a bar on each side of the map like familyrp?

1 Like

What you guys think of this RaceMode?

RaceMode2Preview

Stil testing everything

how did you get the esx_advanced fuel lined like that?!? i’ve been trying to do it for days but i could only get it to where it conflicted with the carhud text

1 Like

I just changed some stuff on the client side i will send it to you xD

[Release] CarHud Modified and Better Looking [V.1.4] (Now with Race Mode and Race Mode 2)

One more of the biggest updates to this script

• Change Log:
    • Race Mode 2 added to the hud.

• Some changes to the old code itself to make it more easier to use.

• You can now see the damage of the doors of the vehicle (Has different phases).

• You can now see the damage of the bumpers of the vehicle (Has different phases).

• You can now see the damage of the engine too of the vehicle (Has different phases).

• You can now see the damage of the headlights of the vehicle.

• You can now see the damage of each window, including windshield and back window.

• You can now see the damage of the hood of the vehicle.

• You can now see the damage of the trunk of the vehicle.

• You can enable or disable the Race Mode 2 only if Race Mode is disabled.

• You can move only the Race Mode 2 if you want and the rest of the HUD separately.

• You can see the state of the headlights, low beams or high beams.

• Changed the headligths on the Race Mode

Hope you guys enjoy this big update

1 Like