[Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

I can send it to you,i still have it xD

kkkkkkkk caso achar da um toq aew para nois kkkkk

1 Like

Please do!
(20 chars)

1 Like

I only will go home tomorrow but i will send jt to you sir xD

1 Like

I look forward to it

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the cruise to light green unless its over 45. heres my settings

if IsControlJustReleased(246, cruisekey) and (Speed > 2) then – F9
cruisecolor = true
elseif IsControlJustPressed( 1, 8) then – S
cruisecolor = false
–elseif IsControlJustPressed( 0, 22) then – SpaceBar
–cruisecolor = false
elseif (Speed > 0.0) and (Speed < 1) then – Speed between 0 and 10 stays red

1 Like

@SWood
I was having that problem when testing, so i had to change some stuff in the code before releasing the update, but this is what i have, and it works fine i can turn it on at any speed

if HUD.Cruise then
				if cruisecolor == false then
					drawTxt(UI.x + 0.514, UI.y + 1.245, 1.0,1.0,0.45, "CRUISE", 255, 0, 0,200) -- Red 
				else
					drawTxt(UI.x + 0.514, UI.y + 1.245, 1.0,1.0,0.45, "CRUISE", 0, 255, 0,200) -- Green
				end
				if IsControlJustReleased(0, cruisekey) and (Speed > 11) then -- F9
					cruisecolor = true
				elseif IsControlJustPressed( 0, 8) then -- S
					cruisecolor = false
				--elseif IsControlJustPressed( 0, 22) then -- SpaceBar
					--cruisecolor = false
				elseif (Speed > 0.0) and (Speed < 10) then -- Speed between 0 and 10 stays red
					cruisecolor = false
				elseif (VehEngineHP < 90) and (VehEngineHP > 101) then -- If the car is broken stays red
					cruisecolor = false
				elseif get_collision_veh then
					cruisecolor = false
				elseif carspeed ~= nil and (Speed < carspeed) then -- If you lose speed turns red, sometimes takes a little bit to detect
					cruisecolor = false
				end
			end

I’m having a bit of an issue…

1 Like

Check the safe zone from your configurations xD

So would I just edit the local UI?

1 Like

You can edit that yes for sure, but doing that will change for other players too, what i’m talking about safe zone is inside the game itself sir xD
Go to fivem, configurations and i think its on screen or something like that, and you have there something called safe zone maybe its that that is causing you that problem with the hud

Everytime i change the keybinding to my Cruise Control key (using toastyCruiseControl) it doesn’t even go green. any ideas?

1 Like

Then that messes with frfuel for whatever reason

1 Like

Do you change it too on the config from the carhud sir? xD

Hmm weird, but that typo of problems most of the times its from the display configurations, but you can change the ui and see if it fix is it xD

all i changed was this: – Change this if you want
local cruisekey = 168 – F9 from 56 to the cruise control key and i only have the files: carhud.lua and the __resource.lua there is no config.lua

1 Like

Messed around with the safezone a bit and got them both aligned up, thanks for the swift replies!

1 Like

What i mean with config is on the carhud.lua the “config” part xD

And the key is not working correct? and of course you change it too on the cruise control script itself rigth?

No problem sir, i help with what i can, if you need help with something more just contact me xD

that’s the default key in the cruise script but when i press the key (f6 or f7) cruise stays red and my car does cruise

1 Like