[Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

Ok, found a different cruisecontrol mod besides Toasty’s thats lua based and decided to try it out with the cruisecontrol light in this hud.

It seems to work perfectly… so… My issue seems to be with Toasty’s CC for whatever reason. I dunno why its just affecting me but… all well.

My only issue with this cruisecontrol is that it allows the cc to be set at any speed (1mph) whereas since this mod is intended for use with Toasty’s the light doesnt seem to activate until the car is going speeds over 40mph.

Any way I can disable that check? looking over the code, I can’t seem to locate where its checking for that exact speed but anything under 40, the hud will blink green and then turn red. Anything over 40mph, its fine.

It isnt a big deal since it works now and not many people would be setting CC under 40 anyway but I would love to be able to rely on the hud to tell us if CC is set rather than seeing notifications that it is activated.

Any way I can turn that check off?

i’m using this too i don’t use the red/green cruise i took mine away and i took notification away too i just press the key and it activates… i know its activated cos of speedo stops…

only activate at 40 not 100% play with theses parts maybe

i played about with all them change numbers, some stop it working but none made it activate over 40… can activate at any speed… think may need a new line of code maybe

Cruise stopped turning green for me, changed nothing. it was working then after updates it stopped turing green, cruise itself works fine, just stays red.

1 Like

ya that’s why took off, don’t really need speedo lets u know if on off, be good but not really needed…i changed all mine anyways

1 Like

@Jsnbrown1989
@pdc0001
@SolarFantom
sorry for the no responses for these days, i have been off the forums, i will be updating the script soon, and the cruise part too

1 Like

For some reason the speed isn’t turning green when cruise control is activated…

1 Like

read the message above urs… last bit

1 Like

ahhh didn’t see that as I’m on my phone, cheers mate.

No worries! Take your time, your work is very much appreciated!

thats awesome, thanks!

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the cruise control to work? :frowning:

1 Like

Read the config…

-- NOTE: The Cruise Control script it self its not here only the text fuction```
1 Like

Will there ever be an script for it orrr?

1 Like

Searching is your friend.

1 Like

Does the car hud disable the vehicle when broken or should I install [Release] Realistic Vehicle Failure with it?

1 Like

You should install any car damage script xD

how do u Disables CarGears CarRPM, Cruise SpeedIndicator RaceMode2 Speed

1 Like

In the configuration just put “true” or “false”

It wont let me download from the link. I click it and nothing happens

Is RPM changeable to Fuel % (I use legacy Fuel)

1 Like