[Release] Car damage system

Not yet Sim2511 (blabla20)

and what about this both native function ;

SetVehicleFixed(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(GetPlayerPed(-1)))
					SetVehicleDeformationFixed(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(GetPlayerPed(-1)))
					SetVehicleUndriveable(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(GetPlayerPed(-1)), false)

and we can add to this an animation of a repairing car

what do you try to do?

have you the time to send me this with smoke?Also this version if you break the windows of a car the car is disabled Thanks

Anyway to prevent the vehicle being unuseable after shooting the windows 3 times?

unf at this moment no, i will look into it but atm i have 2 exams, 1 tomorrow and the other one a day after tomorrow.

Ok, Good Luck with your exams.

for ppl who want repair kit
i modded vdk_inventory for repair kit and repair animation, i use gb_foodshops 2 sell repair kit at food store
links removed updated it

i also use [Release] Vehicle Controls GUI v2
i think u need it 2 turn on the Engine after repair

gonna make new version in few mins wihtout override of Toxicated
ok done
gb_foodshops.rar (5.5 KB)
vdk_inventory.rar (6.2 KB)
run the sql or if u already got it installed just add it by hand
id 20 libelle Repair Kit value 0 type 3
updated no override can still geht high wiht drugs now Kappa

now i work on set player into right position while in animation
my plan is open trunk befor repair and do anmiation on right spot but will hard for me :smiley:

6 Likes

I do not absolutely arrive has to have repaired the vehicle so you can explain to me please and to sadden for my English I am French

Hello, thanks for your work ! I use your modification, i can buy repair kit, use repair kit, the animation work nicely but the vehicle isn’t repaired :confused: (also if i try to start the engine with de M key it doesn’t start and i don’t see at all the notification “vehicle repaired”)

for me its work u have 2 look at the vehicle need be close 2 it ,also the m key only works if u have [Release] Vehicle Controls GUI v2 installed

u also can try the asd code in vdkinv.lua but its has no anmimation and u need be in vehicle

does it work for any1 here ? or all have probs?

The asd work ! but no notification like :confused: " vehicle repaired press M to start engine"

line 189 should have ShowNotification("~g~Vehicle is fully Repaired.") u can change it for your use

btw RepairVehicle code shouldnt work at cop cars if i remember correct

Notification don’t work but i think it’s me. :confused:

I crash my car a lot of times and even changed the values however it does not work, only time it works is if I lower the local procentage below 85 which then makes the cars unusable on enter.

so use this block of code instead of the < 85 stock code?

is good imo just test it by yourself for me its works good

1 Like

anyone know how to make this system more in depth? Make it so it doesnt break to melee/gun shots easily + a disable feature before a total dmg?

Good evening,
A little problem with the script, when a player having windows 7 enters NIMPORTE WHICH VEHICLE, automatically it breaks. And all those with win 8 and +, there is no problem. Really bizarre as a bug.

If anyone makes a fix or edits this script to make it so a hard crash disables a car but shooting the glass does not, message me or post here.