[Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs

How would I go about re-skining the cars? New to the carcols and such.

I do it the same as single player, using OpenIV.

Hi, I dont understand what mean “Non-ELS” ? There are no siren and light when we press E ?
Thanks

It means the vehicles do not use ELS. They use default lighting, same as the vanilla vehicles.

Use one of siren control scipts to control your sirens and lights.

you want help with these we can just make them all addons :slight_smile:

I was thinking about doing that. Wouldn’t be hard to do, just time consuming renaming everything.

yea it takes forever to make sure it all works properly

How to remove PumpShotgun from Dodge Charger?

Do you mean having separate slots for Police, Sheriff and Highway Patrol?

Like Police2,3,4 and Sheriff2,3,4, and HP 2,3,4?

If so that would be very helpful for me! I’ve been trying to create a separate resource to separate my state patrol vehicles from the city/sheriff cars but can’t get it to work!

1 Like

I 2nd this, and offer if you need help renaming things or show what needs I can throw it in Notepad++ and help out.

im having a issue when i installed this pack i keep crashing when i join

Hello, great pack! I’m having an issue with the renaming of the models to make them all addons. The Dodge Charger model seems to bug out as soon as you change the name to something different. Any ideas why would be really appreciated.

I have renamed all the vehicles with no issues. Make sure you also change the model name in vehicles.meta, carvariations.meta and the other files to match what you renamed the model to.

Trying to change the color of the environment lighting to blue, as of now i have changed the lights to blue but they still reflect red and blue, which file do i change to make the cars reflect blue as well? Thanks in advance.

Reflections have to do with the carcols file. You can find modified ones on LCPDFR.com for example that have siren settings for all blue lighting. I use one called “Custom Visuals”.

Would this work with other vehicles that have ELS?

This is a car pack not help on making other cars non els

cars with els dont work with fivem

any fix for this?