[Release] CameraTech by Albo1125 (ANPR/ALPR system)

You could make it sync with the MDT, yes. By default, this is standalone.

1 Like

any way to remove the blips?

You need to create the database yourself and then tell the script what table it is, what your columns are etc.

I would like to translate all your plugin to my language if possible <.<

Running this on a FiveM server, I’ve followed your directions and the only thing the display shows is:
Vehicle ANRP-
ACTIVATED
Fixed ANPR
ACTIVATED

there are no plates being shown, even if I pull up to a vehicle. Is there a flag that needs to be set in the vehicles meta for this to work?

Read the documentation and watch the showcase video.

Suggests the car doesn’t have an ANPR marker placed on it.

the Script actually does work you just need to listen very carefully and hopefully you’ll get it working as well. Albo mate you’re gonna have to redo this video because that is really bad explanation sorry mate

whats the trick with MySql? what do i need to put into the database, ive tried setting up a fresh table but it still hates life itself

@albo1125 you should add a feature that will auto detect when a player steals a car from an NPC off the street and automatically add that plate to the system flagged as stolen because realistically that NPC would have called the cops

1 Like

Not working, any anpr interface or console error :frowning:

Can someone tell me if it’s work for ESX server ?

1 Like

delete everything in green. delete the thing in resource that’s what I done and I got it working

1 Like

Anyone tried to edit how the interface looks yet?

What do you mean by “delete everything in green” ?

Trying to find a fix for this, i copy pasted the folder and literally nothing happends when i do /anpr inside of a cop vehicle thats whitelisted.

Hey @albo1125

This resource you built is absolutely amazing! Our police force loves it!

Question: How can we make the opacity of the background to 0 so it disappears. I think its at maybe 80 at the moment.

I cannot get mine to work on my ESX Server. I have added my police vehicles to the “anprvehicles.txt” file. When I get into one of those vehicles, in uniform and in service, I type /anpr or /anprinterface and nothing happens?

1 Like

@albo1125 What’s the name of the Speed Trap prop you have? I dowloaded the British UK Road Signs & Props but can’t find the speedtrap.

This script keeps crashing the client side of the game for players when they load in… any updates?

Hope this helps. Not really a fix but is the right file to install. https://youtu.be/fU_4dNrNtz0 :grinning:

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the ANPR through the database working please?

For some reason the script stops working when the database options are uncommented.

I am using MySql Async.

Kind regards,

Shane :slight_smile: